Around The League V.2

Totty

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Interesting 

Yeah all season long I’ll I’ve heard about was how bad the Rams and Patriots offensive lines where. I wonder if it’s Brady and Goff not taking sacks or if they just aren’t that great. 

14 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Yeah all season long I’ll I’ve heard about was how bad the Rams and Patriots offensive lines where. I wonder if it’s Brady and Goff not taking sacks or if they just aren’t that great. 

I was more surprised at Seahawks Russ been getting hit a lot 

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was more surprised at Seahawks Russ been getting hit a lot 

i think it just shows, sacks are just as much about (maybe even more) qb play than oline play.

Russ takes chances, and is willing to hold onto the ball more way longer than most qbs .. this leads to sacks
Carr / brady - get rid of ball very quick .. this leads to limited opportunities. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

i think it just shows, sacks are just as much about (maybe even more) qb play than oline play.

Russ takes chances, and is willing to hold onto the ball more way longer than most qbs .. this leads to sacks
Carr / brady - get rid of ball very quick .. this leads to limited opportunities. 

This.

This is why our oline isn't clear cut "elite" like some people claim.   When the QB gets rid of the ball quickly it masks their deficiencies and enhances their strengths. Makes sense that Goff, Brady, and Carr's oline would be ranked top ten since they run similar style of offense. 

Saints and Chiefs make sense too from a short/intermediate/WCO style. 

• Like 2

Been deciding all week on this.. what an unpredictable playoffs! Gonna be amazing to watch.

Wild Card Round:

6. Titans over 3. Patriots 24-20

4. Texans over 5. Bills 20-17

3. Saints over 6. Vikings 29-19

4. Eagles over 5. Seahawks 31-28

Divisional Round:

1. 49ers over 4. Eagles 39-23

3. Saints over 2. Packers 33-27 (OT)

1. Ravens over 6. Titans 23-21 (Titans almost win, Tucker seals it)

2. Chiefs over 4. Texans 35-27

AFC Championship Game

1. Ravens over 2. Chiefs 27-21

NFC Championship Game

3. Saints over 1. 49ers 24-23

Super Bowl

Saints over Ravens 35-31

Saints, your Super Bowl Champions.

As for the Titans, I think they are really a 12ish win team under Tannehil. That's how bad Mariota is. That's why I think they'll beat the Pats and almost beat the Ravens.

Wild Card Round:

3. Patriots over 6. Titans 24-21 - Belicheat will find a way.

5. Bills over 4. Texans 20-17 - I like Watson, but the Texans are overrated. 

3. Saints over 6. Vikings 35-21 - The Vikings have no chance unless Cousins turns into Superman.

5. Seahawks over 4. Eagles 28-24 - Wilson will find a way in a close one. 

Divisional Round:

1. 49ers over 5. Seahawks 24-21 - Both of their games were close. The 49ers get the win here.

3. Saints over 2. Packers 35-28 - The Saints are just a better team.

1. Ravens over 5. Bills 28-14 - Ravens will be ready the 2nd time around.

2. Chiefs over 3. Patriots 35-17 - The rematch won't be as fun to watch.

AFC Championship Game

1. Ravens over 2. Chiefs 28-27 - This one is VERY close. 

NFC Championship Game

3. Saints over 1. 49ers 42-35 - The 49ers have no answer for Cook. He got injured in the last game. 

Super Bowl

Saints over Ravens 35-34 - This game will be one of the better Superbowls in a long time. 

14 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Wild Card Round:

3. Patriots over 6. Titans 24-21 - Belicheat will find a way.

5. Bills over 4. Texans 20-17 - I like Watson, but the Texans are overrated. 

3. Saints over 6. Vikings 35-21 - The Vikings have no chance unless Cousins turns into Superman.

5. Seahawks over 4. Eagles 28-24 - Wilson will find a way in a close one. 

Divisional Round:

1. 49ers over 5. Seahawks 24-21 - Both of their games were close. The 49ers get the win here.

3. Saints over 2. Packers 35-28 - The Saints are just a better team.

1. Ravens over 5. Bills 28-14 - Ravens will be ready the 2nd time around.

2. Chiefs over 3. Patriots 35-17 - The rematch won't be as fun to watch.

AFC Championship Game

1. Ravens over 2. Chiefs 28-27 - This one is VERY close. 

NFC Championship Game

3. Saints over 1. 49ers 42-35 - The 49ers have no answer for Cook. He got injured in the last game. 

Super Bowl

Saints over Ravens 35-34 - This game will be one of the better Superbowls in a long time. 

So basically we are in agreement over everything except disagree on three wild card games. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

So basically we are in agreement over everything except disagree on three wild card games. 

I was REALLY debating with myself over the 49ers vs Seahawks. My mind was telling me 49ers and my heart was telling me Seahawks. 

But, yes... 

This weekends games I will go with 

Texans over Bills - I truly dislike BOB and D.Watson usually saves his @ss most of the time. Comes down to just me trusting Watson and Hopkins over Josh Allen and their WR core. 

Pats over the Titans - I don’t think this will be a close game. Tennessee will have to rely on the passing game and Gilmore will take AJ Brown out.

Saints over the Vikings - Expect a closer game than what the line is. Vikings defense is good enough to keep this close just need Cousins to not piss himself on national TV again. Saints win tho. 

Eagles over Seattle - I think Seattle is vastly overrated team. They benefit a lot from Russell Wilson going into god mode. Eagles will rely on Sanders in the run game. Wentz will make enough plays in the passing game. Eagles win. The fact that Seattle is the favorite going into the game is nuts. 

Edited by agarcia34

9 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Gonna place a parlay bet since I’m in Vegas this weekend (by the way the stadium looks amazing).

im thinking Titans (+5) Texans (-3) Saints (-7.5) and Seahawks (-2.5)

what say you?

I have all 4 teams winning. Not sure NO covers. 

Houston, Tennessee, New Orleans, Seattle.

Baltimore, Kansas City, Green Bay, Seattle.

Baltimore, Seattle.

Congratulations to the 2020 Super Bowl Champions Seattle Seahawks!!

Edited by OG_C2X

45 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Gonna place a parlay bet since I’m in Vegas this weekend (by the way the stadium looks amazing).

im thinking Titans (+5) Texans (-3) Saints (-7.5) and Seahawks (-2.5)

what say you?

Visit Westgate superbook if you’re gonna place a bet. Best book in Vegas also run by awesome people and a great spot to watch games. 

• Like 1