Around The League V.2

Totty

5 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Brady sucked because he's getting old, his wideout have always been so so, he misses Gronk who had been his primary weapon for years

Except for maybe the best slot of all time but that doesn’t fit your narrative 

Edited by Bitty 2.0

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Deshaun Watson my god! Was that a unreal play got hit by two defenders at the same time and still got away. SPECIAL TALENT 

I know Watson had a good play but he threw the ball behind the line of scrimmage the rest was on the Jones who also had an awesome play .

Give credit where credit is due.

Edited by Bitty 2.0

12 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I know Watson had a good play but he threw the ball behind the line of scrimmage the rest was on the Jones who also had an awesome play .

A lot of credit is due to Watson. Very few QBs stay on their feet there. He kept that play alive, then Jones is ridiculously fast. Happy for Taiwan to have such a big play in the playoffs.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, true2form said:

Every single one of the 4 QBs played like **** today, yet you guys are talking about how amazing they are.

What????

I must be watching different games. Each one of their teams carried them, further backing the point of building a solid team around your QB.

To be fair, Brady is 112 years old.

10 hours ago, true2form said:

Every single one of the 4 QBs played like **** today, yet you guys are talking about how amazing they are.

What????

I must be watching different games. Each one of their teams carried them, further backing the point of building a solid team around your QB.

I'd take any of those 4 over Carr any day.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Jones didnt do anything but run. Lololol. Duke johnson makes the same exact play. Any speedy rb those. 

12 hours ago, true2form said:

What????

All those QB's battled in tough defensive games, I know one thing Carr would have checked out and managed maybe 3 points in a tough games like those.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

All those QB's battled in tough defensive games, I know one thing Carr would have checked out and managed maybe 3 points in a tough games like those.

Except for when Carr put up 24 points against the Texans and 21 against Tennessee both more then last night.

• Like 1