Around The League V.2

Totty

12 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

For anyone that does not like PG, apparently Wade Phillips will be a FA this year.  Does Jay Gruden and Wade Phillips sound good?

Jon's good buddies with PG it appears. Also there were reports that we are keeping the same staff for another year. Wishful thinking.

24 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jon's good buddies with PG it appears. Also there were reports that we are keeping the same staff for another year. Wishful thinking.

Circumstances change and sometimes that changes peoples plans.  Good buddy or top ten defense.  Wade might not be able to make it work with the personnel we have anyways.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He put up 0 points in the second half against Tennessee when the game was tied at half time. I was there and literally 60,000+ fans turned on DC, BUT HE SCORED ON DA PLAYOFF DEFENSE DOE.

I’m sorry how many points did he score of the game with a bunch of back ups ?

By the way how many points did Brady score in the second half of the game?

Edited by Bitty 2.0

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’m sorry how many points did he score of the game with a bunch of back ups ?

By the way how many points did Brady score in the second half of the game?

You know when you want to make a point you should look at the body of work, like how many games did Carr go scoreless in the 2nd half this season compared to Brady. 

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You know when you want to make a point you should look at the body of work, like how many games did Carr go scoreless in the 2nd half this season compared to Brady. 

Or out of the top 4 WRs that started the preseason with the Raiders only 1 is still on the team at after a few games and he was hurt.

Edited by Bitty 2.0
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol Giants some how did worse than Jason Garrett. Never was a OC or DC. Giants worse decision was to keep their GM. Should have cleaned house cause next year they will probably clean house and get a new HC. 

John Harbaugh had never been a OC or DC neither when he was hired by Baltimore. I think he's doing alright. Judge could be great or terrible but that won't be the reason.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

John Harbaugh had never been a OC or DC neither when he was hired by Baltimore. I think he's doing alright. Judge could be great or terrible but that won't be the reason.

If your looking for a positive from this than John is it, but man it’s gonna be rough for Judge. Gettleman gets a guy that he can push over and makes sure he has final say. 

Bienemy not getting a job this year would be a disaster. He deserves one. Hopefully he can land with the Browns. 

• Like 1

Joe Judge is the kind of hire that would have been mocked relentlessly if it was the Browns or Jets hiring him (or indeed us). Giants are one of these “solid” franchises that get given the benefit of the doubt even when they do dumb things (Shurmur, Judge, and of course still having Gettleman around).

That said, if they keep making these mistakes I’m not sure how long the respectable franchise reputation will last.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Joe Judge is the kind of hire that would have been mocked relentlessly if it was the Browns or Jets hiring him (or indeed us). Giants are one of these “solid” franchises that get given the benefit of the doubt even when they do dumb things (Shurmur, Judge, and of course still having Gettleman around).

That said, if they keep making these mistakes I’m not sure how long the respectable franchise reputation will last.

Which is sad watching Barkley being wasted away. Hope they made the right decision for Barkley’s sake