Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Except for when Carr put up 24 points against the Texans and 21 against Tennessee both more then last night.

You're bragging about scoring 21 and 24 points in two games we lost? One of which we lost by 21 points!?!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Except you brought it up first, your passive aggressive way of saying we need to build the team up around Carr,  and bringing a Carr argument into an unrelated thread.

False. I believe in this philosophy no matter who the QB is. 

You can't admit when you're flat out wrong and called out on it. 

Then you and your buddies come on here and post individual plays to try and prove your point. How would you like it if I started posting a video of every good throw Carr ever makes?

And yes, there would be a lot more good than bad. It's boggles my mind, how you guys disregard all the good throws Carr makes and then focus on the few bad. Then with other QBs around the league you completely disregard the utter trash that they put out, but cling to the one amazing play they made. 

Then you talk about well they made that play to win the game. That's great, but their teams put them in the position to even have that opportunity. When Carr wins a game in the clutch you're all "well if he hadn't sucked all game" we would've won by 3 scores.

How can you not understand the hypocrisy? 

End rant.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You're bragging about scoring 21 and 24 points in two games we lost? One of which we lost by 21 points!?!

I’m sorry does Carr play defense?  Stay on point  he scored points against playoff defenses, that’s what matters.(  by the way you brought it up)  your hatred for Carr is clouding your reasoning.

Zimmer with the brilliant idea of playing Griffen and Hunter at DT on passing downs caused a lot of problems for the Saints offense. Such a smart decision. 

that was a OPI, but the refs were never gonna change that call with the Saints. 

Niners road to the Super Bowl got a whole lot easier. 

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Zimmer with the brilliant idea of playing Griffen and Hunter at DT on passing downs caused a lot of problems for the Saints offense. Such a smart decision. 

that was a OPI, but the refs were never gonna change that call with the Saints. 

Niners road to the Super Bowl got a whole lot easier. 

The Saints have some of the weirdest losses I have ever seen for a good team. 

That's why they play the games... 

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

@OG_C2X You might be right now cause Vegas just collected all their money with the Saints. 

I still hit Texans -2.5 which covered my parlay and thensome. 

This isn't a BWW commercial. Vegas doesn't control the NFL. There is to many variables for that to be the case. One of the weakest narratives out there. 

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

This isn't a BWW commercial. Vegas doesn't control the NFL. There is to many variables for that to be the case. One of the weakest narratives out there. 

Lol, ok sure buddy. That’s how it has always worked. If the Public is on 90% of one thing, that doesn’t win. Always. You obviously are new to the world of betting. You have to fade the heavy public as much as possible. The public (especially when 80% on one side) is always wrong. 

• Like 2