Around The League V.2

Totty

bill belichick gonna have to load up that box they did it after that first drive and went back to the two high safeties. Henry just gonna eat you alive. Their strength is the secondary the weakness is the middle. Rather lose by Tannehill throwing the ball than Henry running me over. Trust your strength 

2 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

Watching Watson and Tannehill ... then watches Carr... seeing real QB’s making plays makes me long for something better. “I wish my QB could do that”

Every single one of the 4 QBs played like **** today, yet you guys are talking about how amazing they are.

What????

I must be watching different games. Each one of their teams carried them, further backing the point of building a solid team around your QB.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

2 for 2 so far. Have 3 out of 5 in my parlay hit now. Texans -2.5, Titans Moneyline, and Texans/Bills under. I have two left in it: Saints -8 and Eagles ML. 

That is going to be a heartbreaker. The eagles have no change to beat the Seahawks.

4 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

That is going to be a heartbreaker. The eagles have no change to beat the Seahawks.

There is wayyyyy too much money on the Seahawks man. Plus Seattles point differential is more like a 9-7 team and not an 11-5 team. 

I mean you could be right. To me it’s a coin flip. I like Eagles at home in a rematch where they have tons of momentum right now and Caron Wentz is playing the best football of his life. 

10 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Brady sucked because he's getting old, his wideout have always been so so, he misses Gronk who had been his primary weapon for years

Nah HB is right here. Bradys WR core is literally 32nd in separation. They are terrible. When teams played zone the first 5-6 games of the year, Brady looked like a Top 3 MVP candidate. Teams started playing man on that WR Core and it was lights out. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

There is wayyyyy too much money on the Seahawks man. Plus Seattles point differential is more like a 9-7 team and not an 11-5 team. 

I mean you could be right. To me it’s a coin flip. I like Eagles at home in a rematch where they have tons of momentum right now and Caron Wentz is playing the best football of his life. 

Yes a lot of public money on Seahawks

• Like 1