Around The League V.2

Totty

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Because there was only one glaring issue in the Super Bowl. Jimmy. 

People want to point out Kyles play calling was conservative. It was conservative because he didn’t trust Jimmy, and rightfully so. 

He either wants a QB or a Henry Ruggs IMO. His own version of Hill after the Super Bowl.

Kyle with Ruggs Speed, yikes. 

He wants two first round picks so that they can move back and acquire more draft assets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

This has nothing to do with 49ers trying to get herbert. Lolol. Man you do come up with some crazy stuff. 

I never said they made the trade because of a QB though? They made the trade because of the cap situation and 13 is good value for Buckner. I was just spit-balling possible selections. When did I say otherwise? It’s like some of you have reading comprehension issues. 

If Gurley is really available for a 4th, not going to lie I'd consider trading for him. Josh Jacobs and Todd Gurley would be an asinine combination with our line. Go full Titans with a run heavy approach and a lot of play action, low turnovers and clock management. Bo Jackson + Marcus Allen 2.0.

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

If Gurley is really available for a 4th, not going to lie I'd consider trading for him. Josh Jacobs and Todd Gurley would be an asinine combination with our line. Go full Titans with a run heavy approach and a lot of play action, low turnovers and clock management. Bo Jackson + Marcus Allen 2.0.

Too much $

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

I want nothing to do with Gurley unless they are paying us a day to 1-2 pick to take him off their hands.  His contract is massive and he’s got a degenerative condition.

• Like 2

Anyone else a little worried that the Jets haven't made a move? Like they could be calling the Redskins and working on a Trent Williams trade and contract, which then might put them out of the ever popular LT at pick 11... and put them as a Jerry Jeudy // Ceedee Lamb potential landing spot.