GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

canadaluvsdallas

8 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

This game that scares the heck out of me. Maybe it's anxiety, but I don't feel good about this matchup. Aaron Donald or Suh vs. Connor Williams is bad. Really bad. Gurley. Goff. 

The Boys have lost 4 straight divisional playoff games and it's been 24 years since their last Championship Game. Please let this be our year.

I'm 31. When Zeke broke his long run down the sideline against the Seahawks everyone was yelling and screaming generic things like "Go!"

When the play was over I realized that I had yelled the word "PLEASE!" As loud as I could 3 times and dropped to my knees.

Nobody said anything but even I thought it was weird.

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'm 31. When Zeke broke his long run down the sideline against the Seahawks everyone was yelling and screaming generic things like "Go!"

When the play was over I realized that I had yelled the word "PLEASE!" As loud as I could 3 times and dropped to my knees.

You and I, we are of one mind. I'll be 30 shortly. I feel your pain, brother. 

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Also 31, I was watching in Vancouver which may as well be Seattle with all the seahawk jerseys in the pub. I was a little more amped up with a “run you mother f*****! RUN!!!”

40 minutes ago, anthbes said:

How can someone hate Canada?? Poutine, 18 to drink, 5.5% beer, maple syrup, Canadian bacon, people saying sorry to you even when it’s your fault. Everyone could use a bit more Canadian in their lives. Including this forum. 

Follow us while we ride our moose’s to the Super Bowl! 

The OG of this forum is Canadian. TSSS, #respect.

18 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

The Rams fans are convinced that McVay "shut down the play book" at a certain point as to not show anything more than 12 real game plans to playoff teams.

Yeah 

They were in danger of losing their #2 seed and a bye. That is pure poppycock. 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

I'm going to start lifting soon. Use to be swoll af mate. But recently had a car accident.. Messed up a disk on my back. :( 

There is nothing worse than back pain.

I beg to differ. There is a pain that is worse, targeting a man's worst nightmare.

Sorry about your back though. 

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Few things. 

1. I turned 30 this past December. So I'm with many of you in that 30 club.

2. I'm with @El ramsterramster back pain is crippling. 

What’s wrong with you friend? They want me to take cortisone shots for my back. Both for more money and it’ll make me “feel better” for a short period. Any experience on that? Im scared to death tbh I don’t care about the money as much as my health. But many say it does help. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What’s wrong with you friend? They want me to take cortisone shots for my back. Both for more money and it’ll make me “feel better” for a short period. Any experience on that? Im scared to death tbh I don’t care about the money as much as my health. But many say it does help. 

I have a herniated disc from my Hockey days. (holy ****, I played Canada's sport. I did my part guys!)

But I was young and dumb and decided I was Superman and kept playing sports for a bit. My strength hasn't left me, but the tolerance for blinding pain has. Had a shot one year. Worked just fine but the crash after was hard. My hubris doesn't afford me the desire to go the doctors often. Dealt with pain for a while. Now I focus on resistance training and take pain pills often. Relations aren't the same either. Lost of fun turns into lots of pain. But alas, pride once more. 

You have my sympathies. Wish you a speedy and more successful recovery. 

My pain is permanent. I can only help mitigate the pain, not remove it. 

Take care of your body folks. 

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I have a herniated disc from my Hockey days. (holy ****, I played Canada's sport. I did my part guys!)

But I was young and dumb and decided I was Superman and kept playing sports for a bit. My strength hasn't left me, but the tolerance for blinding pain has. Had a shot one year. Worked just fine but the crash after was hard. My hubris doesn't afford me the desire to go the doctors often. Dealt with pain for a while. Now I focus on resistance training and take pain pills often. Relations aren't the same either. Lost of fun turns into lots of pain. But alas, pride once more. 

You have my sympathies. Wish you a speedy and more successful recovery. 

My pain is permanent. I can only help mitigate the pain, not remove it. 

Take care of your body folks. 

Dang sorry to hear that friend. Wish you well.. Dude i got this pain shooting up my leg the other day! Felt like i got stabbed.. lawdy i jumped while driving. Really does suck,

They say a ice pack while driving helps the best. But right now it's 34* where i live. Yeah, No thanks. I'm trying to toughen it out as well.. But i'm gonna chill for a min and try to not worsen it. 

Hope all y'all the best. Back pain the worse. 

Archived