The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, Tk3 said:

Oh I glossed right over that

so @squire12 is a tracker who tracked @amac to malf?

i still don’t really suspect that it is flavor related though

in that scenario, squire would know exactly who amac was

Feels awkward to potentially out the civ vig though.

Just now, Dome said:

@squire12 can you expand on this (click the arrow at the top right of the quote to see what I’m referring to)

I really hope it isn’t what it looks like, because I think that’s a really dangerous proposition to out someone who hit a scum.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If I am not town, then I will mod kill myself.  If you're not town, you should get mod killed.  I think that is fair.  Agree?

Sure. We can lynch you and confirm your role in one order. It’s a 2 for 1 special.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Feels awkward to potentially out the civ vig though.

It’s possible that’s what we’d be doing... but aren’t you usually against a vigilante using moves anyways? I get that they can be useful later but early on they’re usually more beneficial to scum unless their reads are great.

Also, it’s an odd vigilante hit. I had a civ read on malf and you say you did too. It’s odd that someone (assuming civ alignment) we were going to lynch do to inactivity had a strong enough scum read to hit malf

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I really hope it isn’t what it looks like, because I think that’s a really dangerous proposition to out someone who hit a scum.

It’s out now... might as well get some clarity. 

It doesnt necessarily feel like a vig hit to me given how I felt malf was perceived in the thread

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron is dead.  He was Girls in Yoga Pants, SwAg’s Lust, Mafia-Aligned.

Time to go back and read into malfs post to see if he said anything good. Only thing I remember is him wanting to lynch ns922 who's claimed Jesus. 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If I am not town, then I will mod kill myself.  If you're not town, you should get mod killed.  I think that is fair.  Agree?

Can we not threaten modkills I think it's more stupid than threatening to quit the BDL...and that's saying something.

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s possible that’s what we’d be doing... but aren’t you usually against a vigilante using moves anyways? I get that they can be useful later but early on they’re usually more beneficial to scum unless their reads are great.

Also, it’s an odd vigilante hit. I had a civ read on malf and you say you did too. It’s odd that someone (assuming civ alignment) we were going to lynch do to inactivity had a strong enough scum read to hit malf

It’s out now... might as well get some clarity. 

It doesnt necessarily feel like a vig hit to me given how I felt malf was perceived in the thread

It’s situational. You keep latching onto one very specific instance that I was anti use of vig

depends on the game setup and ratio, but in the current era of mafia I’m generally pro vig using their moves

Archived