Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

These refs did way too much home cooking with some really weak calls, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game much but I still don't like to see that especially during the playoffs, but anyways Chiefs looks dangerous and the AFC Championship game will be a good one no matter who the other team is.

Honestly, I'm not as scared of the Chiefs as I was before this game, as crazy as that sounds.

I mean don't get me wrong, they should still be double digit favorites over the Pats or 7 point favorites over the Chargers next week, but I think the Colts made them look a lot more unstoppable then they actually are tonight.

Just now, D82 said:

What was he supposed to do there though? It's dumb.

Block it. Been a rule for awhile. Just like if he hit the plant leg it is roughing but the kicking leg it is running into. They know the rules, the reward of blocking the punt was probably greater than the risk of running into, he just didn't get a piece of the ball.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Honestly, I'm not as scared of the Chiefs as I was before this game, as crazy as that sounds.

I mean don't get me wrong, they should still be double digit favorites over the Pats or 7 point favorites over the Chargers next week.

The second half was just not very good by the offense.

Archived