NFC Championship Game - @ Saints

RamRod

Can't believe it. After that Joyner play, I basically curled up on a ball on the couch. Can't believe they passed it on first down after that.

Hate that the no-call will be the big storyline, but we tried to tell everyone. It was a poorly officiated game all around. TONS of missed delay of game and facemask calls, including the one that could've put us up 24-20. Not going to bring up the missed holding calls because those happen for both teams and to AD a ton of the time anyway. That whistle the fan was blowing was illegal though, not sure how that slid through the entire game. 

Let them all talk. Doesn't matter what they say at this point, we're going to the SUPERBOWL!!!

3 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

We didn’t start that dynasty. 

Brady and Belicheck won their first superbowl vs the Rams in 2001 and haven't looked back. They've won 5, been to 8 (will be 9). The first win was against us, so I'm counting that as starting the dynasty.

12 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Brady and Belicheck won their first superbowl vs the Rams in 2001 and haven't looked back. They've won 5, been to 8 (will be 9). The first win was against us, so I'm counting that as starting the dynasty.

Nah- Walt Coleman and his bosses started the dynasty with the Tuck Rule call. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Definitely staying out of NFL Gen for a while though lol. I already know the crap that's being talked and don't feel like them bringing me down after the biggest Rams game of my life. 

Bottom line the Rams don't belong in the SB. That is the way the whole country feels. The Saints were robbed.

14 hours ago, RamRod said:

That interception is why we traded for Fowler

That play right there (along with plenty of others today and in the run up to this game) completely validated the trade for Fowler. Who knows what that Draft Picks could have been, who knows if we try to re-sign him at all, but a trip to the Super Bowl is worth whatever we gave up to get all of these guys (Fowler, Cooks, Peters, etc...)

46 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Bottom line the Rams don't belong in the SB. That is the way the whole country feels. The Saints were robbed.

One play does not win or lose you an entire game, that a lazy way of thinking and frankly the easy way out. If you took the time to look at the missed calls the Rams suffered through you'd understand, but something tells me that you won't based off of your very informed post. The Saints missed call was bigger, but the Rams missed calls were more frequent. The Saints had chances before and after that play to put the game away. Period.

But welcome to my ignored list. I refuse to get into it with trolls who refuse to take into account all of the evidence.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

whoa whoa whoa...wait a minute, Mr. Salty!  Let's all not forget and overlook the fact that the Saints blew a 13-0 lead and choked yet ONCE again. The Rams wanted it more and it showed. They got outplayed and outmatched and let's face it. The Rams match up WAY better vs NE than the Aints.

Archived