Nathaniel James Hackett - Packers Offensive Coordinating Coach

incognito_man

6 hours ago, Siman08/OH said:

Seems like he’s bad at coaching. 

Whats the positive spin on this?

He's not on the Bills staff again!

Sorry. Too soon?

Truth is, I am really curious now to see what the Packers offense can do given you guys have a legit QB and Hackett definitely did not have that in Buffalo.

6 hours ago, Green19 said:

Quick internet tell me how I should feel?

Upset or excited 

Neither.

I'm not upset or excitied because I don't know what to expect from LaFleur and Hackett. Both have been on teams with very little talent on offense. Both have been on teams that had very inconsistent offenses. Both the Jags and Titans have played games where the offense actually looked really good but also games where the offense looked like a trainwreck. Now some of that may be because of the lack of talent but I refuse to believe that was the only reason. Some of it had to also be bad playcalling.

We can use the agument that they'll have more talent to work with in GB but that doesn't mean it will translate in a good offense. So I'm in the "I'll wait and see" group. Because I can't judge these guys on their previous work. It was such a mixed bag of results on teams with little talent. Who knows what they are truly capable of? It could go either way.

50 minutes ago, Chinaski_86 said:

Neither.

I'm not upset or excitied because I don't know what to expect from LaFleur and Hackett. Both have been on teams with very little talent on offense. Both have been on teams that had very inconsistent offenses. Both the Jags and Titans have played games where the offense actually looked really good but also games where the offense looked like a trainwreck. Now some of that may be because of the lack of talent but I refuse to believe that was the only reason. Some of it had to also be bad playcalling.

We can use the agument that they'll have more talent to work with in GB but that doesn't mean it will translate in a good offense. So I'm in the "I'll wait and see" group. Because I can't judge these guys on their previous work. It was such a mixed bag of results on teams with little talent. Who knows what they are truly capable of? It could go either way.

McCarthy was in the same boat until he got to Green Bay. I think LaFleur was in a trial and error phase with the Titans as he was new to play calling. Hackett it was a lack of having an average QB.

Some lesser known info about Hackett:

Hackett was a four-year letter-winner as a linebacker and a short and long snapper at U.C. Davis from 1999-2002.

While at U.C. Davis, Hackett taught Hip Hop dance for two years and was the President of the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity.

8282ad0d-50b3-48d9-b945-eb828643096d.jpg

6 minutes ago, Chili said:

Some lesser known info about Hackett:

Hackett was a four-year letter-winner as a linebacker and a short and long snapper at U.C. Davis from 1999-2002.

While at U.C. Davis, Hackett taught Hip Hop dance for two years and was the President of the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity.

8282ad0d-50b3-48d9-b945-eb828643096d.jpg

This is some Malibu's Most Wanted nonsense lololol

Archived