Is it September 2019 yet???

brooks1957

Come on! There's a a lot to be thought about and enjoyed coming up. Free agency, the draft.  Slow down people! It's a journey, not just a destination. The Browns have a fair amount of money to spend, and a decent draft spot. I think they can make some hay in both modes.  The Browns have become a hot franchise. Let's enjoy this! 

3 minutes ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Come on! There's a a lot to be thought about and enjoyed coming up. Free agency, the draft.  Slow down people! It's a journey, not just a destination. The Browns have a fair amount of money to spend, and a decent draft spot. I think they can make some hay in both modes.  The Browns have become a hot franchise. Let's enjoy this! 

We always get excited about the offseason, that is a problem when that is the best time of the year. It can still be fun but compared to watching Baker and company actually have success on the field it is going to take a backseat for awhile.

17 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We always get excited about the offseason, that is a problem when that is the best time of the year. It can still be fun but compared to watching Baker and company actually have success on the field it is going to take a backseat for awhile.

I getcha! Considering what Kitchens said about people being happy about going 7-8-1, I'll say that I'm one of those! I'm happy with the improvement, but I'm not satisfied! I want a Super Bowl! This off season is going to be crucial to how much the Browns progress this year. 

I live in FL so I'm not able to listen to the games on the radio and I just want to say that I'm a huge Deiken fan but he really doesn't being much to the announcing at all. I think in all 10 of the top plays in that clip he said at most 20 words total about the actual plays. Just something I noticed and as I said I'm not able to listen to the whole games on the radio so maybe I'm just missing something. 

8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

You are spot on correct sir. However, for the first time in a lot, and I do mean A LOT, of years - what we saw on the field in 2018 gives us a solid foundation for the hope we are all feeling. If we were coming off a 4-12 season - I would say, whoa - still a ton of work to do.

But there is no reason we shouldn't be right in the dogfight in 2019 for the AFC North division title.

Archived