🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

:scratches head:

I cant tell if you are being serious. 

1. Your comments didnt bother me at all on that one

2. That is one singular exchange in 6 months of similar comments

3. I also dont think I ever said I had any beef with you....

This is a really strange response broseph

You’re not the only one confused at this point. I asked for a link or whatever and you gave me a couple quotes of some posters taking a few pop shots at you. Nothing I would deem awful or distasteful. Now, you contend that some stuff was said about your children which is pretty crappy, tbh context not with standing. Outside of that I guess I had a problem with you saying “you all” a couple times when referring to posters going over the line. And to be honest, you taking the martyr avenue in all of this. Yes, this is a closer knit internet community but it’s still the unlawful lands of the internet. I’d think, as versed as you are, you’d have some thicker skin. But we can drop this. I just didn’t want to be lumped into some guys taking shots at your kid. But yea, the reddit hiatus continues to stick in my crawl. I stick by my stance on that. I like some good rival banter, even if it gets a little heated but to take it that serious was worse than any crap we would have given you had you stuck around. 

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Matts you put Wentz in your top 10 QBs, but then in a thread in NFL Gen you say this..

So which is it, is he a top 10 QB, or his "Thoroughly average".

Both can be true at the same time. Those arent contradicting I can think Wentz is a top 10 QB while also think that he has been very average this season.

You have apparently watched 8 quarters of him play, two of those quarters were bad I agree, but what about the other 6?

you know that I already fessed up to exaggeration on that as you edited my post. 

He was pretty dang good in the second half vs the Falcons despite his stuggles in the first half imo. It seems like you give him a top 10 ranking in order to pull that argument as a pass for when you constantly bash him in just about every thread he has ever been brought up in.

my "bashing" him is because people still talk like he is an MVP guy. He is, as I have said for years, in the same ball park with dak in that ~10 range. Thats not even bashing him. Thats saying he is really good, but also overrated. 

Also odd you didn't watch him in the Packers game on prime time where he played really freaking good. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and do some self reflection?

I caught parts of that game. But as some of you know I am dating an Eagles fan... so we were hanging out and got.. um.. "distracted"

Going to need to see any kind of proof on Eagles fans calling you a troll for saying we aren't the most talented team in the league. Like any post. If anyone said that they are clearly wrong, but my guess is absolutely no one said that.

I dont think pulling these old quotes is helping anything. But it was right before the 2018 season right after you won the superbowl and getting Wentz back. You guys where super high on your team... I was not as high on it. 

Glad to see the Dak sucks comments are getting to you.

Ive literally not changed my stance since 2016. I have always said the same thing. In my opinion he is a 5-10 QB, which should have him borderline top 10 by the general populous.. specifically in the Eagles forum.

Yeah, in your mind maybe. No one else sees it this way. Literally.

Thats just, like, your opinion man.

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You’re not the only one confused at this point. I asked for a link or whatever and you gave me a couple quotes of some posters taking a few pop shots at you. Nothing I would deem awful or distasteful.

I think someone saying my wife had an affair because I am a coward is distasteful. Maybe thats just me. 

Now, you contend that some stuff was said about your children which is pretty crappy, tbh context not with standing. Outside of that I guess I had a problem with you saying “you all” a couple times when referring to posters going over the line. And to be honest, you taking the martyr avenue in all of this.

Ok. I said you all because some of the people who took pot shots are some of my more fave posters. And some of them that did it and I think are annoying, Kilty edited their post. So "you all" was just an easy phrase. 

Yes, this is a closer knit internet community but it’s still the unlawful lands of the internet. I’d think, as versed as you are, you’d have some thicker skin.

I literally came back to 6 months of insults and in 2 years have only complained about a handful of them involved my family life. I think I have plenty thick enough skin.

But we can drop this.

Lets do. Please. 

I just didn’t want to be lumped into some guys taking shots at your kid.

You arent. 

But yea, the reddit hiatus continues to stick in my crawl. I stick by my stance on that.

Not sure what I can do to rectify that. You guys have gotten a lot of mileage out of that already. If over a year of insulting me hasnt rectified the situation, then maybe you should join Nabbs and just block me. 

I like some good rival banter, even if it gets a little heated but to take it that serious was worse than any crap we would have given you had you stuck around. 

1. I try to stick to my word, which I said I would leave if you won.

2. I had a lot of personal stuff going on. I needed to spend some time not online. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

THATS what you’re upset about? Is this your first time on the internet?

Of all the ish talking you do, in jest or not, you get hurt over someone calling you a terd? Jesus Christ. 

I still stand by my statement. I lost respect for you after that. Tucking tail and not taking your lumps after YEARS of giving us crap was some ball-less stuff. I never said anything about your family. I’ll wash my hands of this as well. Your beef can’t be with me. 

Nothing else really needs to be added. Well said! 🍺

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

1. I try to stick to my word, which I said I would leave if you won.

2. I had a lot of personal stuff going on. I needed to spend some time not online. 

ok so, announcing that you're going to run away before running away is still pretty pathetic in my personal opinion. It's not like "You guys won't win, I'll bet my existence here on it". 

I'd get that, but then... you just went to reddit instead, which last I checked was in fact online.

Matt, I got nothing against you other than your obsessive love for Dak and it's rather nauseating. 

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

ok so, announcing that you're going to run away before running away is still pretty pathetic in my personal opinion. It's not like "You guys won't win, I'll bet my existence here on it". 

I'd get that, but then... you just went to reddit instead, which last I checked was in fact online.

Matt, I got nothing against you other than your obsessive love for Dak and it's rather nauseating. 

That was like 3 months later....

3 minutes ago, baconrad11 said:

Hey @Matts4313 

Long time....

Dak sux

So do the Eagles.  

1 hour ago, Danger said:

TBH, you have no room to talk for putting him on ignore, and then even having to remind everyone about it all the time.

Well if you all would stop quoting him I wouldn't have to read his BS. Stop feeding into the hysteria, into his constant desire to heard , to be acknowledged, to be right,  maybe I wouldn't feel the need to?

Edited by Nabbs4u

I’ve said it before, but idk why Matt’s involvement here is such a hot topic. The reddit disappearance was cowardly I guess, but in the end we’re just a bunch of guys trying to escape work and talk football. It’s so much more entertaining when we have rival fans to engage with.

The Matt’s/Dak obsession is unhealthy but at least he brings solid stats etc. into his argument lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well if you all would stop quoting him I wouldn't have to read his BS. Stop feeding into the hysteria, into his constant desire to heard , to be acknowledged, to be right,  maybe I wouldn't feel the need to?

Matts is tolerable when he's not talking about Dak and QBR..... just like Skip Bayless TBH