πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Why are you guys talking to this peasant?? We only talk to championship game participants. Not lowly teams who can't get past the divisional round.

Imagine thinking you’re better because you beat the New York Giants. I mean wow… big congratulations there. As if that were even remotely comparable to playing the 49ers who have been on the hottest streak in the game.

It’s hilarious that your big break to trash talk comes in a week where you played the mediocre NYG while Dallas had to play arguably the best team in football on the road with two days less rest.Β 
Only for you to just as easily potentially fall victim to the same great team next week.Β 

Lame.

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s hilarious that your big break to trash talk comes in a week where you played the mediocre NYG while Dallas had to play arguably the best team in football on the road with two days less rest.Β 
Only for you to just as easily potentially fall victim to the same great team next week.Β 

Lame.

No I think I have pretty consistently **** on Dallas whenever possible for my entire life.Β 

8 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lame.

Not as hilarious as you coming in here pounding your chest every week and everyone but you knowing full well that this was the inevitable ending to the season.
Β 

Β Now we get to watch you scrape up the mutilated shards of your dignity. I reserved my front row seats. Let the show beginΒ 

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Β 

Β 

19 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Such a dumb post considering we’re literally talking about the opponent that just got done playing. We’re talking about one week difference my guy… it’s not a big difference in reality lol. As if San Fran would be so much tougher in the championship game compared to the divisional. You have the same challenge in front of you that Dallas just faced against and fell short against.Β 
Β 

Would have been nice to play the Giants. Don’t think you can chirp too much about your cupcake invitation to try and beat the Niners who have a good shot to punch you in the teeth.Β 

Β 

LOVE your spin zone that you are giving criticism to the team who finished as the number one seed for having an easier road in the playoffs... Like maybe that is earned for finishing FIRST in the NFC? I agree it will be a big challenge. I am just stoked the birds are still alive

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

LOVE your spin zone that you are giving criticism to the team who finished as the number one seed for having an easier road in the playoffs... Like maybe that is earned for finishing FIRST in the NFC? I agree it will be a big challenge. I am just stoked the birds are still alive

Love how you apparently entirely missed the point. Obviously they earned their seed.. that has nothing to do with what I said lol.Β 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not as hilarious as you coming in here pounding your chest every week and everyone but you knowing full well that this was the inevitable ending to the season.
Β 

Β Now we get to watch you scrape up the mutilated shards of your dignity. I reserved my front row seats. Let the show beginΒ 

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV
Β 

Β 

The stories you make up in your own head.

I’ll say again… where did I ever say that Dallas was winning this game? Where did I say they were winning it all? I never acted that way.

I thought Dallas would likely lose today… and now you’re here being all like β€œHAHAHAH WE GOT EM!!!!”

It’s dumb. Especially when your team played the Giants. You effectively have the same number of playoff wins so far. Congrats? Playing San Fran is going to be different. I’m no psychic, but I think they lose that game just like I thought Dallas would lose, too.

I mean I’m on record saying they’re the best team in football. Not the gotcha moment you think it is. Sorry to disappoint.