πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

You know I'm never one to engage and troll but you did come to the game thread saying something along the lines of "we better win so we can face each other in the NFCCG and settle this season's debate" that is either predicting a win or acting that way.Β 

Same with Giant fans. Even if they wanted to tightrope walk, they talked themselves into winning those games. Even if it meant secretly. But still, always with the trapdoor excuses; β€œwe aren’t even supposed to be here”, β€œI didn’t even expect to win so I’m not upset.” Nah dog, you’re just like me. You wake up, read about football news, jump on FF and BS with your fellow fans and rivals. Football is a apart of you and it physically effects you when they lose and it’s euphoria Β when they win. Don’t tell me it didn’t matter.Β 

Contextually though it was a good season. In actuality, his team is looking at vacation brochures. Heβ€˜ll get it someday. Dak and Dallas being ranked 1st in total offense is meaningless if it doesn’t equate to playoff success. Regular season superhero, Playoff donkey. There’s no context that makes you feel better about that. Which has been my point for months. You just find ways to win. I don’t care who against or by how much. Good teams find ways to win. And donkeys find ways to lose. It’s just that simple.Β 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

giphy.gifΒ 

Β 

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

giphy.gifΒ 

Unless you play the Cowboys in the NFCCG. But the chances of that happening in the next billion million years...Β 

I would never want you guys to be on the bandwagon. You’re good enough fellas. But please know, the commanders can wallow forever. I’d expect the same sentiment from you.Β 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I was panicked for a little bit that I was going to have to... root for the Eagles... next week.Β 

Same. The idea of the Eagles going to the SB... gives me the shudders. Cowboys going... projectile vomit.
At this point... anybody but Philly is fine with me. Go Niners!!

Edited by Shockwave

10 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Same. The idea of the Eagles going to the SB... gives me the shutters. Cowboys going... projectile vomit.

Thata a boy Shock. Nice Avi change too. 😎

Promise,Β  if roles were reversed and any NFCE rival was in the SB, I'd absolutely be the same.

Looking forward hopefully to a Chiefs/Bengals Avi for ya next week.🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Same. The idea of the Eagles going to the SB... gives me the shudders. Cowboys going... projectile vomit.

This dude really changed his profile picture to the 9ers logo.

Β 

I thought you were better thanΒ that Shockwave. LMAOΒ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

This dude really changed his profile picture to the 9ers logo.

Β 

I thought you were better thanΒ that Shockwave. LMAOΒ 

You know me by now, I never ever change Avi/Sigs. I commend the idea lol and Promise if the Eagles can somehow win this SB both my Avi and Sig will need a Kilty Special type upgrade. 😎