🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Danger said:

Live look at NoFlyZone

Mask Over Angry Face Meme - pic-shenanigan

Right… totally how I feel after believing the Cowboys season was ending today before they even took the field. I’ll say again that I think the Niners have the best team in football… doesn’t mean there was nothing to enjoy about this season for me as a Cowboys fan. 

Maybe a couple more seasons will reveal to NFZ how irrelevant context is. Dak lead the #1 offense into….a loss. Just win baby. That’s all that matters. Dak took a **** again in the playoffs. 2 bad INTs. Same old Cowboys. How sweet it is. I’d much rather be playing the Cowboys next week but watching the Cowboys crash and burn will never get old. 

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Calling 9ers the best team just so he can say he was right about something if they win it all. The cry for desperate acceptance with this guy. Yeeeesh

Or you could call it being rational. Something you may or may not wanna consider — I know it’s a bit of a foreign concept around here. 

It’s funny… if I would have been claiming Dallas was going to win that game I would have been seen as delusional… but at the same time I’m apparently just covering myself by saying that San Fran is the better team before they even played? 

Swing and a miss.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Or you could call it being rational. Something you may or may not wanna consider — I know it’s a bit of a foreign concept around here. 

It’s funny… if I would have been claiming Dallas was going to win that game I would have been seen as delusional… but at the same time I’m apparently just covering myself by saying that San Fran is the better team before they even played? 

Swing and a miss.

I mean, let’s be real here. You may have not predicted a win but you’ve been here for weeks saying how the Cowboys are the more superior team. Do you think it’s something we’d forget? 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

There may or may not be more players on the field than just the QB..

But Dak has been the catalyst to “the #1 offense” blah blah blah. 

I don’t disagree with what you’re saying but you can’t pound chest about Dak and the offense, **** the bed, and come in defensive.