🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It’s one thing to rib but to rib under the guise of being serious over the internet is….hard to decipher as genuine or truthful. If that’s that angle you’ve presented here. And that’s just pure trolling as well. To pretend to take a stance just to get a rise. Which is fine, but you can be forthright and still curry a good hearted yet passionate interaction. What he did was corny and weak and timorous. We don’t mind a troll. But at least come take your medicine when you want to rattle the nest. That is what it was ALL about. Nothing more. 

If you say so. I just genuinely don’t know what medicine there is to dish out here, that’s all I was really saying. But it’s whatever. Think we have a more definitive matchup next week. Washington might have been playing a bit above what was expected of them. Hope that bodes well for Dallas.

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

If you say so. I just genuinely don’t know what medicine there is to dish out here, that’s all I was really saying. But it’s whatever. Think we have a more definitive matchup next week. Washington might have been playing a bit above what was expected of them. Hope that bodes well for Dallas.

Whatever the medicine we want to administer lol. If he wants to volunteer himself to post and kick the hive, it’s not up to him or anyone else how many or how harsh the natives sting. Again, this wasn’t quality posting. It was pure trolling. On a site that’s supposed to be built on quality sports talk and debate, what he did was against what is considered the rules here. Regardless, no one really cares about that. It was 110% about him not being a man about it. Just taking a sucker punch and running away like a child. I digress…

Yes, this might be the biggest game of the year coming up. With the 9ers hitting a skid and both teams bouncing back from humiliating losses, while maintaining their top rankings in the NFC, this is the NFLs flavor of the week game for sure. I want to say this is a bigger game than it actually is though. Either team is still going to have ample time to bounce back and still win the division. But it definitely gives that team a nice leg up in standings and favor. Whoever wins will be the NFC darling for however many weeks they can keep it rolling. The Eagles have the bye to hopefully get healthy before entering an absolute gauntlet. I predicted that 7-2 going into the bye would be ideal for us and set us up nicely for the next half of the year. We all but guaranteed ourselves a playoff already. The division will come down to our head to heads we have left. Going to be very interesting. So, this game, for me anyway, isn’t a HUGE deal outside of bragging rights and weight over cowboy fans. And I don’t mean to downplay it, that’s very important to me lol. Just isn’t everything as it comes to the division. And that’s far more important. I will, however, grow increasingly irrational as the weekend draws closer and then nothing else will matter except curb stomping you guys. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Yes, I get that. The first game was very close and a tight win in OT with a very questionable late game call against Washington. This changes exactly nothing about my overall point.

Your overall point is 100% incorrect though. You said we're 1-1. That is factually incorrect. We are 2-0 against the Commanders this year. Regardless of what machinations brought us to this conclusion. There's bad calls and close games each and every week throughout the regular and post season that nobody remembers. All anyone remembers is who won or lost. And that's all anybody gets credit for.

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

It has nothing to do with how close the games were. He came in, unprovoked, trolled (twice) and when things didn’t go his way (twice) he disappeared. We’re just ribbing him back for ribbing us. It’s pretty simple. Don’t really know why you’ve injected yourself, honestly. 

Because it also applies to NFZ. He literally has done the same thing for 2 years? Why we questioned if he was Matts 2nd account? Shouldn't be that surprising.  He too talks 💩 when in his favor, disappears when Dallas or Dak sucks.

You guys called for one STD and the other one popped up. Let both stay dormant. It's quieter that way.

Edited by Nabbs4u

30 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So does daboll get fired? Giants giving up halfway through year 2 isn't a good sign. 

I think they’ll let him try to get a better QB, him and the GM being tight probably lets him live.

Think they all realize how much of an anomaly last year was now, hilariously too late to not have paid Danny Dimes, but at least for their sake they realized it this year and not run it back.

32 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So does daboll get fired? Giants giving up halfway through year 2 isn't a good sign. 

Tough to say. That roster is as cheeks as it can get aside from saquads and dexter. Think he showed last year he can be a solid coach whether it's with the gnats or another team.

10 hours ago, Danger said:

I really don't think it's an issue. It's part of what makes the organization so financially lucrative.

Did you actually mean this or the No sarcasm emoji on this site, couldn't be found?

You think Jerry's non stop 24/7 rambling/interference is a positive? Or are you just saying , any publicity is good publicity?

59 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did you actually mean this or the No sarcasm emoji on this site, couldn't be found?

You think Jerry's non stop 24/7 rambling/interference is a positive? Or are you just saying , any publicity is good publicity?

I'm dead serious. Just because you don't like the Cowboys or Jerry Jones doesn't make it false.

• Like 2

On 10/31/2023 at 12:04 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Imagine being so inept as a Franchise you traded away two different 1st rd picks on the same day, you never even tried to extended?

The commanders trading away sweat and young really made no sense. The odds of replacing them with those picks they got back are almost non existent.

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The commanders trading away sweat and young really made no sense. The odds of replacing them with those picks they got back are almost non existent.

Yes, but also both were inevitably going to leave after this year anyway. I think that’s a situation that players typically want to get away from. I mean hell, they don’t even know what their team name is gonna be.. They’ll both get paid elsewhere by better franchises.

• Like 2