🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Dak can not get past the divisional round for the rest of his career and it’s all good? 

I’m not sure why you’re trying to make this just about Dak. Everything depends on timing and circumstance of course. It’s all year to year. If we’re looking at trying to define his legacy among the greats, of course it would matter if he got to the SB.. but we’re not having that conversation, right? Only two teams make it and only one wins it all. Even basic odds are against you. Even the great Aaron Rodgers had little success after 2010 and never made it back. 

10 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not sure why you’re trying to make this just about Dak. Everything depends on timing and circumstance of course. It’s all year to year. If we’re looking at trying to define his legacy among the greats, of course it would matter if he got to the SB.. but we’re not having that conversation, right? Only two teams make it and only one wins it all. Even basic odds are against you. Even the great Aaron Rodgers had little success after 2010 and never made it back. 

I find it hard to believe Dak’s not going to QB the cowboys for the next handful of years so the two are tied at hand, correct? Usually teams eras are determined by their QB. Like the Romo era before this. 

You can excuse year after year after year away but eventually you have to get it done. The 2000 and so Eagles were one of those teams that were perennial playoff and SB contenders and McNabb and co never got it done. 

Daks 30, the time is now. He has to put it together or play above himself within these next few years or the legacy and the teams legacy takes a major hit. So, my question is, when? If you can excuse away every year because there is a team that’s slightly better every year, when is that not a valid excuse anymore? 

Cmon guys it was Miami. They’re the best team in the AFC. You’re not going to sit here and tell me they were supposed to beat them. I didn’t think they cowboys would win and thus I’m not disappointed and everything is fine still. Just completely fine. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Want to know what would happen if Dallas played KC, Bal, or Cle? 

Fine, I'll tell you.

Dallas would lose, because Dallas ALWAYS loses to good teams not named the Eagles. 

Catching the Eagles at their worst this year is not a victory they should hang their hat on either. 

40 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

What else do they have to hang their hat on? 25+ years of not getting past the divisional round?

They have 5 SB, remember that. It matters. Not the past 27 years of Ineptitude and failure, 🖐. 👌

Poster in Gen was spot on. Dallas is basically the Vikings and Titans of the past 5 years if they dont win it all this year.

Consistent Paper Champs, pre season SB Contenders, in season SB favorites but don't and can't get it done when it matters most. Playoffs. 

Edited by Nabbs4u