πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Or... some of us are just pragmatic in our opinionsΒ 

Your argument is β€œDak is great”.Β 
Β 

Please back up your claim. Show me the receipts. Or you’re just being the opposite of pragmatic.Β 

28 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Your argument is β€œDak is great”.Β 
Β 

Please back up your claim. Show me the receipts. Or you’re just being the opposite of pragmatic.Β 

Again I wasn't talking about all time greats..Β  tiered rankings... we've been over this. But you know interestingly...since you'd rather go this route.... if Dak retired today he'd be:

- 5th all time in career passer rating
-4th all time in completion %
-8th (tied) in all time int%
-13th in NetYds/A
-7th in adjusted NetYds/A

4 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Again I wasn't talking about all time greats..Β  tiered rankings... we've been over this. But you know interestingly...since you'd rather go this route.... if Dak retired today he'd be:

- 5th all time in career passer rating
-4th all time in completion %
-8th (tied) in all time int%
-13th in NetYds/A
-7th in adjusted NetYds/A

Tiered rankings.Β 

I quoted you. You can find it. You said he was great. I mentioned playoff success. You went on to defend him. If it was about tiered guys playing now, you would have said so. You didn’t. And doubled down. And now tripling down.Β 
Β 

So, he’s a slightly better Kirk Cousins. Cool, cool. Maybe they’ll go into the HoF together.Β 

2 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I had a feeling the Packers had a good chance to beat Dallas, but I figured more like a 34-31 type of game.Β  I don't think anyone had blowout.

it doesn't matter if you implode by an inch or a quarter mile, imploding is imploding.

• Like 1