πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I'm also cool with Quinnen Williams, Greedy Williams, Jeff Simmons, Josh Allen, or a really good (Harry or Harmon if they test well)Β outside WRΒ at #10.

Love him, full package at LB. Obviously we'd have to play him at DE but he has the awareness and lateral agility to play very goodΒ zone which doesn't hurt. This is a great draft to need defensive help... man theΒ #10 pick would be so nice more I think about it.

Just now, ninjapirate said:
4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Alex Smith just got Joe Theisman'edΒ 

crap is a 7-9 team winning this division?

seems like it, now we're gonna get a whole bunch of "this is Dallas' division" crap...should help a lot with the keep Garrett and Dak campaigns.

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hell yes. Sabotage their chances at a new QB. Hell, we may be in the market for a new QB since Carson probably breaks by season's end.

He's putting this all on him...I think the pressure of wanting to get back might kill him.

Wish we at least beat the bucs so they would be even more likely to take the top QB away from the Giants.

Just now, Kiltman said:

He's putting this all on him...I think the pressure of wanting to get back might kill him.

Wish we at least beat the bucs so they would be even more likely to take the top QB away from the Giants.

Β I was only thinking physically break him considering our pas pro, but yeah at this rate we are mentally breaking him too. Asking him to carry the offense way too early, only going to hurt confidence and develop bad habits.Β 

Β 

If Giants get 4 wins they areΒ pretty much out of Herbert zone IMO. Or they'll have to trade up and outbid Broncos, maybe Raiders, prob Bucs to get him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Β I was only thinking physically break him considering our pas pro, but yeah at this rate we are mentally breaking him too. Asking him to carry the offense way too early, only going to hurt confidence and develop bad habits.Β 

Β 

If Giants get 4 wins they areΒ pretty much out of Herbert zone IMO. Or they'll have to trade up and outbid Broncos, maybe Raiders, prob Bucs to get him.

best to cover their bases and break him both ways I suppose

Are there any other Qbs that should be top 12 this year besides Herbert?

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

best to cover their bases and break him both ways I suppose

Are there any other Qbs that should be top 12 this year besides Herbert?

You never know with QBs, due to desperation some guys become "top 12" same way Trubisky was considered worthy as the #3 pick when the draft rolled around, but as it stands now, no. Consensus is that Herbert is the only one worth a top pick, while others are rounds 2-3 guys. Lock, Grier, Finley... sure at least one of them end up being top 12 picks out of necessity, and I'd love if Giants were forced to commit to one of them.Β