πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Don't think this is the week Dallas is limited offensively either. Saints have been horrible the first 3 weeks too? Doubful that changes.Β 

Saints statistically speaking have a bottom 5-10 defense, and Drew Brees is hurt, at least Teddy played better last week than when he was spontaneously put in. It will be more of a challenge for Dallas than they've had, but they're still very fortunate to be facing the Saints when they are.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Saints statistically speaking have a bottom 5-10 defense, and Drew Brees is hurt, at least Teddy played better last week than when he was spontaneously put in. It will be more of a challenge for Dallas than they've had, but they're still very fortunate to be facing the Saints when they are.

If the cowboys win, everyone will treat it no different than if Brees played. That's how blind the masses are to context when it comes to the cowboys.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

If the cowboys win, everyone will treat it no different than if Brees played. That's how blind the masses are to context when it comes to the cowboys.

besides hoping the Cowboys lose for obvious reasons, I might finally be able to sell this Teddy Bridgewater signed FB I got from a raffle yeeeeaars back when they win

2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Packers are going to murk the Cowboys. Rodgers always owns Little D

Not if Adams is out with that Toe and Zeke Rushes for 200+! Sh!t with that GB rush Defense,Β  Zeke might set the single game record! Assuming of course Moore doesn't try to prove his genius by having Dak out duelΒ Rodgers via the Pass?

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Serious question: who has the most impressive win in the division? (I'm not serious)

You mean Who has the only win vs any team with an above .500 record? That team? πŸ€”

Sad that we are realistically 2 drops away from having a 4-0 record? Despite the injuries!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Have to admit. It would of been a horrific 10 days to be in this Forum had we lost. Been 1-3 and had to listen to Cowboy fans talking about having a 3 gm lead, Giants fans being 2-2, or Godforbid Washington fans pointing out We have the same record!!Β 

Thank God!πŸ™

Eagles schedule is Brutal next 2 months.

Jets

@ Minny

@ Dallas

@ BuffaloΒ 

Chicago

NE

Seattle

Β 

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

I dont See us getting Ramsey. Weve not only lost every leverage with the injuries of Darby and Maddox (not counting Jones as he was born hurt anyway) but also ammo for the trade. I mean, who is tradeableΒ right now and who can we afford to loseΒ besides - i dont know - Corey Clement?