πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

15 minutes ago, Gmen said:

The Giants are in a rebuild mode with the arrow pointing up after a couple great drafts. They got their franchise quarterback. The best running back in the league. A stud defensive tackle.Β 

The Redskins arrow is pointed down. Your defensive drafting and spending hasn’t paid off. You drafted a quarterback that can’t beat out Case Keenum or Colt McCoy.Β 

Two franchises heading in different directionsΒ 

Lmao.Β  We have two stud defensive tackles and our WR1 is better than yours.Β  Our QB is still a question mark, as is yours.Β  Both our teams suck, so I'm not sure what you're beating your chest for.

20 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lmao.Β  We have two stud defensive tackles and our WR1 is better than yours.Β  Our QB is still a question mark, as is yours.Β  Both our teams suck, so I'm not sure what you're beating your chest for.

You're one field away from losing to the 0-6 Dolphins, and being 0-6 yourselves.Β  You just fired your head coach.

You can't judge the Giants based on their last two games against two top 5 defenses, without Saquon, Engram, Sheppard.Β The Giants have the Cardinals, Lions, Cowboys and Jets on the schedule. With Saquon and Engram returning from injury, they have a legit shot at 5-5 before their bye week. We'll see what the Giants are made of in the next four weeks.Β  If the Cowboys and Eagles keep it up, the rookie led Giants have a legit shot at the division.

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

You're one field away from losing to the 0-6 Dolphins, and being 0-6 yourselves.Β  You just fired your head coach.

You can't judge the Giants based on their last two games against two top 5 defenses, without Saquon, Engram, Sheppard.Β The Giants have the Cardinals, Lions, Cowboys and Jets on the schedule. With Saquon and Engram returning from injury, they have a legit shot at 5-5 before their bye week. We'll see what the Giants are made of in the next four weeks.Β  If the Cowboys and Eagles keep it up, the rookie led Giants have a legit shot at the division.

Don't flatter yourself.Β  The only team you guys have a "legit" shot at beating are the Cardinals.

24 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I admit we suck more at this point.Β  The Giants beat us a couple weeks ago, so they can claim that they're better.Β  But it's hilarious the degree to whichΒ @GmenΒ thinks his team is superior.

Giants with the better offense and Redskins with the slightly better defense. if you guys merged, you might go 8-8

Just now, MKnight82 said:

He's been surprisingly good so far.Β  He wasn't even the #1 option at ohio st so I've been pretty blown away by what he's been doing.Β Β 

I got him off the waivers in my fantasy and hes been a solid starter for me since he destroyed the eagles secondaryΒ 

9 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I am jealous of Terry McLaurin pick... How do the Eagles keep missing on wide receivers???

We basically miss on everyone that isn't drafted in the top 15, save for Kelce and Hicks. If free agents ever stop wanting to sign here, we're screwed.

• Like 1