🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I don’t know if you realize this, but the Eagles suck pretty badly too. The only difference is the Giants didn’t have any expectations going into this season.

I don’t know if you realize this but you don’t get extra points for cheering for a sad team with no expectations 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t know if you realize this but you don’t get extra points for cheering for a sad team with no expectations 

The rookie has to take his lumps before he wins multiple Superbowls like his half brothers. There’s nothing sad about it. Trust the process. 

45 minutes ago, Gmen said:

The rookie has to take his lumps before he wins multiple Superbowls like his half brothers. There’s nothing sad about it. Trust the process. 

I'm not sure who more delusional with their Man Crushes? You with your Danny Pesos love or Matt with Daks? It's scary how similar you two are right now.

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm not sure who more delusional with their Man Crushes? You with your Danny Pesos love or Matt with Daks? It's scary how similar you two are right now.

Football fans will always support their quarterbacks. Fans know that as long as they have a franchise quarterback, they have a shot at the playoffs. Without one, the franchise is going nowhere. 

3 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Football fans will always support their quarterbacks. Fans know that as long as they have a franchise quarterback, they have a shot at the playoffs. Without one, the franchise is going nowhere. 

Yes I agree. Some in this forum (Not I nor ever) once supported Kevin Kolb. Skins with RGIII, Cousins. It happens all the time you are correct.🍺

33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

He is significantly more delusional. Ive just argued that Dak is top 10 and in the same ballpark as Wentz. That dude is comparing Jones to Peyton Manning

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The only thing worse than one Matts is two Matts(es) 

boo you

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Gmen is nothing like matts. Gmen comes in and states his homerism and sticks with it, stays relatively calm within his madness. Matts tries to force his homerism down everyones throat and throws a tantrum when people disagree.

I challenge you to find any tantrum ever. Unless you are including when I get get cheeky and make fun of you all.  

10 hours ago, Gmen said:

Boy you don't get to the Redskins forum often, do you?

6 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Say what you want about @Matts4313 but the guy stays here even when his team is doing bad, not only when he wants to brag about something. Granted he did disappear a whole offseason but it was because of a bet. 

You're saying this like its a good thing.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Say what you want about @Matts4313 but the guy stays here even when his team is doing bad, not only when he wants to brag about something. Granted he did disappear a whole offseason but it was because of a bet. 

It was not because of a bet, it was because he couldn't bear to be here anymore after the Eagles won it all. He even said so himself on multiple occasions.