🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

For once I agree with you... both Agholor and Jeffery need to go.

Problem is I'm pretty Alshon had no guaranteed $ after this year and we guaranteed his entire 2020 salary back in early September in a restructure to give us cap flexibility... lol

Thats the price to pay with constant restructures. The so-called "howie magic". God I regret ever defending Jerry when he used to do the same thing.

I still think you might have to bite the bullet and find a way to boot him.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

My NFL fandom has always been:

1. Redskins

2. Anyone but Dallas

Really? I thought you were a closet Eagles fan with how much you kiss their arses. 

• Like 1

Eskin is the one saying it was Alshon, cannot trust that man for anything. Alshon still seems like the probable culprit, don't get me wrong, but who knows, I don't want to witch hunt him. Paying it any attention (as fans, coaches sure as hell should) does no good anyway. Let's keep Josina Anderson far away from this locker room, don't want a mouth piece for anon players to vent to.

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So remaining schedules, Eagles are behind a game with Dallas at 4-3.  Dallas has remaining:

@ Giants

Vikings

@ Lions

@ NE

Bills

@ Bears

Rams

@ Philly

Redskins

The Redskins and Giants games are easy wins.  I don't think they beat NE or the Rams.  That puts them at 6-5.  Of the Vikings, Lions, Bills, Bears game I can see the Cowboys going .500 there.  That puts them at 8-7 with only at Philly left.  

Philly has:

@ Bills

Bears

NE

Seahawks

@ Miami

Giants

@ Redskins

Cowboys

@ Giants

Philly literally has 4 easy wins with two Giants games, the Dolphins and Redskins games.  That gets them to 7-4.  Their two hardest games they get at home, NE and Seahawks.  I still see them losing both.  That's 7-6.  They have the Bills and Bears the next two weeks.  If they win both they put the Cowboys in a really bad spot, making the Cowboys pick up another win somewhere along the line.  Even if they split the Bills/Bears, that puts them at 8-7.  

Basically the Week 16 matchup in Philly determines who wins the East IMO.

Realistic for Eagles

@ Bills L

Bears W

NE L

Seahawks W

@ Miami W

Giants W

@ Redskins W

Cowboys L

@ Giants L

8-8, mostly expected results but I'll throw in a surprise W (Hawks) and a surprise L (Giants). Give us 2 Ls to end the season so we are 8-6 and get our hopes up in Eagles fashion.

10-6 or 11-5 only seem realistic if you just look at the schedule, think about preseason expectations, and ignore the past 2 weeks. Not saying it's impossible, I've got a little hope left, but those records seem just as likely as 6-10 or 5-11.

9 hours ago, Gmen said:

Awfully quiet in here today. Maybe it’s just early? Because this isn’t a group of posters that disappears after a loss. That would be hypocritical 

I've said this a few times, I usually prefer to wait until the day after the day after a loss around here because people think too emotionally and are a pain in the *** around here TBH.