πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1st - where did I pinpoint that entirely on Wentz? I simply recognized he was one of the problems.

2nd - step outside your echo chamber here and you will realize the rest of the world doesnt think as highly of Wentz as you all do here. He shouldve had 4 turnovers and was was anti-clutch.Β 

No we wouldnt. We dont have enough checkdown/TEs to throw too. He would be significantly worse as he would have to throw to WRs. He is on the perfect team for his skill set.

lol. So because I tuned in late to a Packers/Lions game, that means I am box score scouting Wentz. Ive watched 3 Eagles games in their entirety. Falcons (terrible), Vikings (good), Cowboys (Bad).Β 

And I would tell you the same thing, step outside your echo chamber.. where nothing is Wentz's fault and everyone else is to blame.Β 

And I would tell you the same thing, step outside your echo chaber... where nothing is Dak's fault and everyone else is to blame (only threw 1 INT in packers game btw). You will realize the rest of the world considers Wentz a better QB than Dak, even after last night in the knee jerk world of takes.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

And I would tell you the same thing, step outside your echo chaber... where nothing is Dak's fault and everyone else is to blame (only threw 1 INT in packers game btw). You will realize the rest of the world considers Wentz a better QB than Dak, even after last night in the knee jerk world of takes.

Two legitimate questions:

1. Do you know what an echo chamber is?

2. If so, how the hell would FF.com be an echo chamber that is pro-Dak.

That is a really dumb stance.

PS: Tides are changing my friend. Go read the bleeding green comments. Go read the reddit, both gen and Eagles..... People are very very sour on Wentz. Much more than I am personally.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

PS: Tides are changing my friend. Go read the bleeding green comments. Go read the reddit, both gen and Eagles..... People are very very sour on Wentz. Much more than I am personally.

Ah yes, great sources, where he was an elite QB a few weeks ago after his GB performance.Β 

Β 

Also I've read the Eagles reddit, I saw literally 1 negative Wentz post (we need Foles) on the 1st page. Are you just making things up again?

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ah yes, great sources, where he was an elite QB a few weeks ago after his GB performance.Β 

Β 

Also I've read the Eagles reddit, I saw literally 1 negative Wentz post (we need Foles) on the 1st page. Are you just making things up again?

Comments

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

@Matts4313Β has admitted numerous times pretty much all of his Wentz/Eagles comments are him being cheeky. Why do everyone keep getting triggered by it?

The problem is that people have problems separating the two:

Real thought: Wentz is a top 10 QBΒ 

Cheeky thought: Wentz wouldnt be good on the Cowboys because our checkdown options suck

Β 

To me it seems pretty clear when I am trying to rib you all... but I guess not?Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Comments

Cheeky thought: Wentz wouldnt be good on the Cowboys because our checkdown options suck

Β 

To me it seems pretty clear when I am trying to rib you all... but I guess not?Β 

I wouldnΒ΄t take much from the comment section in such places though

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Comments

Β 

Nope, so why not tone it down? Can't be that much fun.

31 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly do notΒ listen to anything matts has to say on Wentz, it's based purely on box score scouting and bias. He doesn't actually watch him outside of Cowboys games, maybe some primetime games?Β Not even though since IΒ remember last week in MNF GDT he was wondering what was going on with the lights in GB, surely a mere few days criticizing Wentz for not throwing for enough yards against GB and being carried by the run game.

Β 

inb4 i was just trolling

I haven't and I won't no worries.

Wentz was far from good last night, I acknowledge that, but it is crazy how one game on primetime where our entire team got completely roasted and all of a sudden all the "Foles was better than Wentz" comments start flying out of nowhere. Wentz was dealt a terrible hand last night. Two early turnovers(one of which he clearly takes blame in, but Lane got worked all night and especially bad on that play), a defense that couldn't get a stop to save their lives, WRs who can't get any kind of seperation,Β and of course he was running for his freaking life half the night from both sides of the line. Anyone who watched that game and comes out with a different opinion on Wentz just doesn't know football. Highly likely that the only people spouting off on Wentz right now are haters who have never believed in him, and that is fine, he will bounce back and shut them up once again.

But on the topic of the leaks: Alshon should be gone this offseason. He has shown he isn't a team first guy and is willing to **** on his teammates and front office to the media. We don't need stuff like that in the locker room.

Β 

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I haven't and I won't no worries.

Wentz was far from good last night, I acknowledge that, but it is crazy how one game on primetime where our entire team got completely roasted and all of a sudden all the "Foles was better than Wentz" comments start flying out of nowhere. Wentz was dealt a terrible hand last night. Two early turnovers(one of which he clearly takes blame in, but Lane got worked all night and especially bad on that play), a defense that couldn't get a stop to save their lives, WRs who can't get any kind of seperation,Β and of course he was running for his freaking life half the night from both sides of the line. Anyone who watched that game and comes out with a different opinion on Wentz just doesn't know football. Highly likely that the only people spouting off on Wentz right now are haters who have never believed in him, and that is fine, he will bounce back and shut them up once again.

But on the topic of the leaks: Alshon should be gone this offseason. He has shown he isn't a team first guy and is willing to **** on his teammates and front office to the media. We don't need stuff like that in the locker room.

Β 

The souring on Wentz is because he has looked really poor his last *2* SNF games. I would assume, his two worst games this season. Probably 2 of his bottom ~5-10 games of his career. They just both happened to happen on prime time and not that far from eachother.Β 

If Alshon is the leak, you need to cut him right now.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So remaining schedules, Eagles are behind a game with Dallas at 4-3.Β  Dallas has remaining:

@ Giants

Vikings

@ Lions

@ NE

Bills

@ Bears

Rams

@ Philly

Redskins

The Redskins and Giants games are easy wins.Β  I don't think they beat NE or the Rams.Β  That puts them at 6-5.Β  Of the Vikings, Lions, Bills, Bears game I can see the Cowboys going .500 there.Β  That puts them at 8-7 with only at Philly left.Β Β 

Β 

Philly has:

@ Bills

Bears

NE

Seahawks

@ Miami

Giants

@ Redskins

Cowboys

@ Giants

Β 

Philly literally has 4 easy wins with two Giants games, the Dolphins and Redskins games.Β  That gets them to 7-4.Β  TheirΒ two hardest games they get at home, NE and Seahawks.Β  I still see them losing both.Β  That's 7-6.Β  They have the Bills and Bears the next two weeks.Β  If they win both they put the Cowboys in a really bad spot, making the Cowboys pick up another win somewhere along the line.Β  Even if they split the Bills/Bears, that puts them at 8-7.Β Β 

Basically the Week 16 matchup in Philly determines who wins the East IMO.

Β 

When a Redskins’ fan is the most optimistic Eagles’ fan in the forumΒ 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If Alshon is the leak, you need to cut him right now.Β 

For once I agree with you... both Agholor and Jeffery need to go.

Problem is I'm pretty Alshon had no guaranteed $ after this year and we guaranteed his entire 2020 salary back in early September in a restructure to give us cap flexibility... lol