🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Scandrick is a loudmouth, but he never came across as a liar. 

I don't think he's necessarily a liar, but biased and ill-informed perhaps. However I think there's some truth to what he says he lacks a lot of context. He was only here for like half the preseason and 2-3 weeks in the regular season.

17 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Of course he’s bitter, and I’ve only read the quotes not watched the clip, but I kind of believe he’s telling it like it is. Only whistleblowing out of bitterness, but still that’s how he saw it in his brief time here. I don’t know but the whole “players still living off SB high”... that does explain why we’ve disappointed over the past 1.5 years.

Also, if he really was just trying to get back at org, you’d think he’d pour gasoline on the fire (Wentz locker room drama) not attempt to put it out.

Yeah I’m sure it’s just his side of things

But it is what it is. The perspective of a guy who got cut and wasn’t here all that much. Some of it he’s informed on, others he’s not.

Like the way it read was that Carson and the wideouts were doing too little too late work outside of practice. But they have been doing it since the offseason. But then stuff like Malcolm (who went at him just now) he’s right on and even Malcolm said that was his fault.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to point out that I said Scan doesnt lie before I heard this interview. The fact that he pooped on the Eagles and pimped the Cowboys was a  bonus. 

In part, I have to believe he's bitter, but at the same time, there are too many complacent and cancerous players in the locker room. There needs to be a massive overturn.