πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There is like 3 good safeties in the entire NFL. We almost got one. This is awful.

Thank god the Stros are winning or I might have gone in played on a busy highway today.Β 

Yeah but trading a haul and potentially losing Cooper would kill you guys.
with no easy way to get a replacement

Depth kills teams, especially in the postseason.Β 

The only thing that makes me happy right now is rotating between Cowboys/Eagles highlights and O Scan pooping on your franchise. I think I would try to rotate in Giants and Redskins beatdowns but I am terrified that we are going to loseΒ to Daniel Jones and @GmenΒ will have bragging rights for a year.Β 

Edited by Matts4313

3 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The whole Trent Williams situation is getting pretty funny... he failed his physical because his helmet caused him pain.Β 

The Redskins are just such a joke of a organization. Nobody is going to sign with them after seeing how they treat their franchise player.Β 

He has to pace himself! Its 9Β weeks!!

The Helmet not only brings light to their botched diagnosis but 2 weeks worth of pay for Wk 9 and 10.

Not sure he has anyΒ babies on the way so he immediately has to clam the he's not feeling well...

Flu: WK 11

Then he will go to practice , take one Rep and complain of lower back discomfort,Β  WK 12-14

Unfortunately that overcompensationΒ  while walking around led to a Hamstring strain. Wk 15-16

Then it gets interesting Wk 17. Groin, Quad,Β Ankle? Not sure!

Edited by Nabbs4u

54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am a huge fan of ish talk... But this is really dumb. People should be able to go out in public with out getting jumped.Β 

As a rule of thumb, stop jumping peopleΒ 

https://pennrecord.com/stories/515100040-court-ruling-proves-it-s-a-known-danger-to-wear-cowboys-gear-to-an-eagles-game

I’d say if you are wearing a normal white Ware jersey or something,Β you’re good.

If you’re going full Cowboys fan Uniform with black sport shades, aΒ throwback Zeke or Romo Jersey and over the knee Jorts...let god sort it out

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am a huge fan of ish talk... But this is really dumb. People should be able to go out in public with out getting jumped.Β 

https://pennrecord.com/stories/515100040-court-ruling-proves-it-s-a-known-danger-to-wear-cowboys-gear-to-an-eagles-game

To be fair, seeing somebody in a Cowboys’ jersey makes their face 97% more punchableΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

No. Don’t come to the games then.Β 

Opposing fans open themselves to risks, completely aware, that things could go sideways. Yet still go. Why? There’s certain things we do in every day life where we take on a certain amount of risk. Driving faster than the posted limit, eating a handful of grapes at the grocery store before you pay, parking your car in a shady part of town, etc. All welcome some risk. Why do it then cry foul? Whether the outcome is heinous, unlawful or just unfortunate is moot. These things happen. People in crosswalks assume the car will stop. And although they have the right of way, sometimes the car doesn’t stop. And they get hurt. It’s not the pedestrians fault but the outcome is the outcome.Β 

Ive been to opposing stadiums with an eagles jersey on, yes. Did I assume I’d be beaten? No. But did I mind my p’s and q’s. You bet your rear. I’d be a fool to believe I shouldn’t otherwise. Or naive. Or midwestern.Β 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No. Don’t come to the games then.Β 

Opposing fans open themselves to risks, completely aware, that things could go sideways. Yet still go. Why? There’s certain things we do in every day life where we take on a certain amount of risk. Driving faster than the posted limit, eating a handful of grapes at the grocery store before you pay, parking your car in a shady part of town, etc. All welcome some risk. Why do it then cry foul? Whether the outcome is heinous, unlawful or just unfortunate is moot. These things happen. People in crosswalks assume the car will stop. And although they have the right of way, sometimes the car doesn’t stop. And they get hurt. It’s not the pedestrians fault but the outcome is the outcome.Β 

Ive been to opposing stadiums with an eagles jersey on, yes. Did I assume I’d be beaten? No. But did I mind my p’s and q’s. You bet your rear. I’d be a fool to believe I shouldn’t otherwise. Or naive. Or midwestern.Β 

You are trying to defend someone getting their teeth kicked in because of the shirt they are wearing.Β 

Take a minute to reexamine your stance here.