πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 11/1/2019 at 7:42 AM, Daimonas said:

Don't know why you guys are surprised. Matts has been doing the whole "eagles fans are the worst fans on the planet" shtick to anyone that will listen to him for years.

Have you met other Eagles fans IRL? Β They are awful. Β The last Eagles/Redskins game I attended in person I witnessed a male Eagles fan punch a woman in the face. Β 

51 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Have you met other Eagles fans IRL? Β They are awful. Β The last Eagles/Redskins game I attended in person I witnessed a male Eagles fan punch a woman in the face. Β 

lol you sound like a lady on yelp. I’ve been to 100s of games/tailgates/viewings/rallies, I’ve never seen a women get attacked by a man. Ever.Β 

Was the game in Washington?Β 

Like what’s the correlation? lol Is this simply more about the individual and how/whereΒ he grew up and was raised or do you think because he chose to be an Eagle fan because he liked Randall Cunningham or kelly green that gives him tendencies to hit women? Don’t be ridiculous. I think people, especially outsiders (ESPECIALLY outsiders from violent cities),Β really need to start looking at these things as rare blips on the radar screen rather than common, regular occurrences.Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

You can say that about any fanbase. I nearly got jumped in south Texas just walking around in eagles gear. I'm not going to go around saying all cowboys fans are evil.

11 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

You can say that about any fanbase. I nearly got jumped in south Texas just walking around in eagles gear. I'm not going to go around saying all cowboys fans are evil.

Eagles fans have the reputation to back it up more than any other fan base though.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Eagles fans have the reputation to back it up more than any other fan base though.

the difference between my anecdotal evidence and your anecdotal evidence is that I walked away before i could find out if they would back it up.Β 

Courtesy of BGNΒ 

There’s no way the Eagles should be losing a 2020 fourth-round compensatory pick just soΒ Andrew SendejoΒ can play 11 defensive snaps. The team should cut him prior to Saturday so they can keep the pick.

Sendejo watch this week boys.

• Like 2