🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

27 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s got a lot of endorsements. Campbell’s Chunky Soup, 7-Eleven, New Era caps, Sleep Number beds, Pepsi, Citi, and Oikos. He took out an insurance policy I read. It’s more than $50M in total. I don’t know where he’s pulling the LeBron info though. He’s not there. 

I know he's got endorsements but there is little chance he's remotely in the top 20, let alone top 5 in Sports endorsements. 

Another cowboy gets pinched. Some reserve player got gun and drug charges on him. lol Must have been hitting the quota. 

Cue Matts for some deflecting or weak excuse or 6 page argument on the merits of Texas gun law and how this shouldn’t stick. 

46 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Another cowboy gets pinched. Some reserve player got gun and drug charges on him. lol Must have been hitting the quota. 

Cue Matts for some deflecting or weak excuse or 6 page argument on the merits of Texas gun law and how this shouldn’t stick. 

The dude has never even played a snap for us. And the gun charge was because he had some weed on him, and those two things cant be in your car at the same time.

probably cut him

Edit - "another cowboy" lol.. weve has 19 arrest in the last 20 years; one of the lowest in the entire NFL. You guys have had 18. 

Edited by Matts4313

8 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

How nice to just include the last 16 games... when in half of those games Wentz was playing injured coming back from completely tearing up his knee and back injury. 

And every Eagles fan was arguing that he was playing at a very high level... So yall are kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And every Eagles fan was arguing that he was playing at a very high level... So yall are kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Last year??? he was playing ok coming back from complete knee restructure surgery, but comparing him to his 2018 season?? You would have to be a moron to do so. You can tell he was afraid of getting hit, and couldn't escape from pressure. He is finally looking like his old self now in his last few games, running the ball and doing a great job avoiding sacks. 

I don't think anybody would come here and say he was playing at a high level last year... he was not himself. 

Edited by Eagles $5$

5 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I don't think anybody would come here and say he was playing at a high level last year... he was not himself. 

I swear to god your forum has the worst memory of any fanbase I have ever seen. Its like you guys say stuff and then just randomly deny it when you want to change your story.

Yes, last year. There were multiple posters who argued with me that he was statistically playing at a very high level in 2018. Like at least 4-5 of you told me that about 4-500 times.

But I still love yall. Maybe just lay of the weed and alcohol and start taking ginkgo biloba.