πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

51 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Haskins was picked by Snyder cause he went to High School with his son.Β  So no.Β  Whoever the next HC will be will have Haskins shoved down his throat.Β 

Ah yeah I forgot that

With such a strong football mind like that, shocked things don’t go better for Dan.

What sucks is had they just traded Trent, you’re probably looking at getting a top #12 pick from the Browns. Could get a new LT + another stud at the top of this draft.

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ah yeah I forgot that

With such a strong football mind like that, shocked things don’t go better for Dan.

What sucks is had they just traded Trent, you’re probably looking at getting a top #12 pick from the Browns. Could get a new LT + another stud at the top of this draft.

If we get a new GM this offseason I would expect Trent and Kerrigan to be traded.

Found this nugget in the Dallas Forum in the Fire Garrett Thread. Please give this Man a 10 yr extension!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

Over the past nine seasons, Garrett literally has not chosen to go for it on a single fourth-and-2 or more from inside the opponent's 40 when a FG would tie it or take the lead.

He's been in that situation 98 times and kicked the FG 98 times.

Β 

Correction: He has been in that situation 108 times. I forgot to add the 10 punts.

98 FG attempts
10 Punts
0 times going for it

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Apparently our game against the Seahawks got moved from SNF to Sunday at 1pm. Packers 9ers took our place.

I like it. Hopefully the Hawks are still jet lag thatΒ morning. Plus I feel like we’ve never beaten Russ in a late gameΒ 

16 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Apparently our game against the Seahawks got moved from SNF to Sunday at 1pm. Packers 9ers took our place.

Lovely... Now I'm at the mercy of some jerk deciding if Lions v skins, Gspots v Bears, Panthers v Aints or our game will be played in my area. Faux noes will put on the Lions game just to mess with me.Β 

Go Birds,

MC

31 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Lovely... Now I'm at the mercy of some jerk deciding if Lions v skins, Gspots v Bears, Panthers v Aints or our game will be played in my area. Faux noes will put on the Lions game just to mess with me.Β 

Go Birds,

MC

U know we're both gonna get something other than Birds. That's just how the world works! I'm in the Pittsburgh market.