πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I swear to god your forum has the worst memory of any fanbase I have ever seen. Its like you guys say stuff and then just randomly deny it when you want to change your story.

Yes, last year. There were multiple posters who argued with me that he was statistically playing at a very high level in 2018. Like at least 4-5 of you told me that about 4-500 times.

But I still love yall. Maybe just lay of the weed and alcohol and start taking ginkgo biloba.Β 

we were just trolling, you couldn't pick up on that? rofl

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Not a good look @Gmen. Eli to Jones has been one of the biggest regressions in the NFL. But you are not alone. Foles to Wentz and Smith to Haskins have also been regressions. Just not nearly as terrible as Fumble Jones.Β 

Keep us out of it Wentz played to bulk of the year last year though? Nick had 5 games in the regular season, and wasn’t very good in most of those.

Our Wideouts teaching new levels of suck explain our issues. Almost historically bad

48 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Romo to Dak has also been a regression too if we’re being honestΒ 

4th year Dak is better than 4th year Romo. But 2014 Romo might have been the best season ever for a Cowboys QB.

39 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Keep us out of it Wentz played to bulk of the year last year though? Nick had 5 games in the regular season, and wasn’t very good in most of those.

Our Wideouts teaching new levels of suck explain our issues. Almost historically bad

Yeah I know, was kidding. And I am sure the lack of OBJ has hurt the Giants quite a bit as well. But I have a schtick to maintain.Β 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Not a good look @Gmen. Eli to Jones has been one of the biggest regressions in the NFL. But you are not alone. Foles to Wentz and Smith to Haskins have also been regressions. Just not nearly as terrible as Fumble Jones.Β 

It’s not just Eli to Jones. It’s OBJ / Sterling Sheppard to Golden Tate / Darius Slayton. The Giants receivers haven’t been getting separation. I think Jones has been impressive passing the ball given the circumstances. The whole arm strength critique turned out to be a myth. He’s shown good accuracy. His INTs come from bad decisions more often than missed throws. Experience should help with that.Β He certainly needs to take better care of the football in the pocket. The Oline needs to be addressed again (typical). HeΒ looks like he could easily carry 10 more pounds on that frame, and that could help as well.Β 

As for Dak, he has the easiest job in the NFL as a starting quarterback. Zeke and that O-line getΒ him into short yardage situations. Then the O-line gives him a clean pocket to throw from. Watching the difference in O-line play between the Giants and Cowboys was frustrating. But at no point did I sit there and think that having Dak instead of Jones would solve the Giants woes. Not a single once.Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

As for Dak, he has the easiest job in the NFL as a starting quarterback. Zeke and that O-line getΒ him into short yardage situations. Then the O-line gives him a clean pocket to throw from. Watching the difference in O-line play between the Giants and Cowboys was frustrating. But at no point did I sit there and think that having Dak instead of Jones would solve the Giants woes. Not a single once.Β 

I've never seen a player like Dak. Literally people will go to huge stretch's, even flat out lying, just to try and discredit him.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

18 is better than 19.....

Right? You guys also have a really low amount of arrest. Going off memory you guys were 29 and we were 28th ranked. Both our teams have done well.Β 

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I've never seen a player like Dak. Literally people will go to huge stretch's, even flat out lying, just to try and discredit him.

It’s nothing personal against Dak. But since he’s entered the league he’s had the luxuryΒ of playing with one ofΒ the best O-linesΒ and RBs in the league. At this point if he doesn’t reach the Super Bowl with that offensive talent, you have to consider him aΒ disappointment. Many quarterbacks do much more with less. Eli won the Super Bowl with the 32nd best running game in the league in 2011.Β