πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

So I was leaving a Halloween party last night, the host was a good friend of mine and he bear hugged me goodbye. Β The issue was he was dressed as doctor strangelove and had an actual WW2 practice bomb (made of real metal they used to fill them with sand) strapped to him and the strap broke.... I was wearing open toe sandals cause it was 80 freaking degrees yesterday....the thing landed right on my foot.

Im now laid up in bed, I can’t put any weight on the foot. My buddy is going to come over and take me to an urgent care to get x rays, pretty sure two toes are broken and maybe more in the foot. Β Happy Halloween!

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So I was leaving a Halloween party last night, the host was a good friend of mine and he bear hugged me goodbye. Β The issue was he was dressed as doctor strangelove and had an actual WW2 practice bomb (made of real metal they used to fill them with sand) strapped to him and the strap broke.... I was wearing open toe sandals cause it was 80 freaking degrees yesterday....the thing landed right on my foot.

Im now laid up in bed, I can’t put any weight on the foot. My buddy is going to come over and take me to an urgent care to get x rays, pretty sure two toes are broken and maybe more in the foot. Β Happy Halloween!

Not your wife?

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Don't know why you guys are surprised. Matts has been doing the whole "eagles fans are the worst fans on the planet" shtick to anyone that will listen to him for years.

66,000 posts and this is literally the one thing he's been right about....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Damn man that sucks. Hope the damage isn’t too bad

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Β 

55 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So update, only 1 toe is broken and no surgery required. Β I’ll probably be on crutches for a few weeks but not that bad.

Foot injuries suck man, glad it's not worse.

My feet are all screwed up on like a structural level, so every couple months if I sleep the wrong way or just randomly one will become impossible to walk on.
Β 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Don't know why you guys are surprised. Matts has been doing the whole "eagles fans are the worst fans on the planet" shtick to anyone that will listen to him for years.

This seems unfair. I am dating an Eagles fan. My favorite poster on this site is Kiltman. I post here just as much as the Cowboys forum because yall are my jam.

I dont think I unfairly talk ish about the Eagles fans. Maybe your team. And 100% your QB at times (it really riles you all up). But I think I have been super cool to Eagles fans.

• Like 1

To add, my point wasnt that you are a ish fanbase. It was that some of you take the being an "Eagles fan" Β too far. Being violent and out of control is a stigma that plagues the eagles and some (the worst) fans take pride in that.Β 

I dont even understand how this is debatable. You had a jail on site for a reason. You guys have rabid fans that do super dumb ish. Unless eating horse poop is normal?

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This seems unfair. I am dating an Eagles fan. My favorite poster on this site is Kiltman. I post here just as much as the Cowboys forum because yall are my jam.

I dont think I unfairly talk ish about the Eagles fans. Maybe your team. And 100% your QB at times (it really riles you all up). But I think I have been super cool to Eagles fans.

Matts and I get along well (except when it comes to Dak). Honestly the only Cowboys fan I'm not really a fan of around here is mcompact. (inb4 he shows up and notices when he hardly ever comes here)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

To add, my point wasnt that you are a ish fanbase. It was that some of you take the being an "Eagles fan" Β too far. Being violent and out of control is a stigma that plagues the eagles and some (the worst) fans take pride in that.Β 

I dont even understand how this is debatable. You had a jail on site for a reason. You guys have rabid fans that do super dumb ish. Unless eating horse poop is normal?

Pretty sure you posted that the eagles are the worst fanbase in sports like a week ago in an nfl gen gdt. It wouldn't have been the first time either.

Β 

Literally no one isΒ  "debating" that violence is acceptable. Literally all of us areΒ saying it's not something solely eagles related, as you seem to keep trying to convince us.

Β 

inb4 "show me proof". You can either find it yourself to defend yourself, or continue living in your make-believe land. Either is fine with me

Edited by Daimonas

4 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Pretty sure you posted that the eagles are the worst fanbase in sports like a week ago in an nfl gen gdt. It wouldn't have been the first time either.

Β 

Literally no one isΒ  "debating" that violence is acceptable. Literally all of us areΒ saying it's not something solely eagles related, as you seem to keep trying to convince us.

Β 

inb4 "show me proof". You can either find it yourself to defend yourself, or continue living in your make-believe land. Either is fine with me

So am I to understand that I made fun of eagles fans, in NFL gen of all places, and you really interpreted it as a slight against your fan base "for years"?Β 

You realize we are rivals, correct?Β 

Making fun of eagles fans is second nature to me. That doesn't mean I actually think you are bad people.

Β 

2300-nflsecurity-map-v3-828x1024.jpg

Β 

From 2016:Β https://dailysnark.com/graphic-shows-least-amount-fans-arrested-nfl-stadiums-week/

Β 

Β 

The Post used public records laws to obtain data from 29 of the 31 jurisdictions with a stadium, including two of the New York teams based out of New Jersey. Cleveland and New Orleans did not provide documents.

Β 

According to the data over the past five seasons, the stadiums with the most arrests are the following:

Β 

San Diego Chargers (24.58) New York Giants (21.96) New York Jets (21.96) Oakland Raiders (17.78) Pittsburgh Steelers (16.75)

Β 

The stadiums with the least arrests were:

Β 

Seattle Seahawks

Chicago Bears

Tampa Bay

Buccaneers

Houston Texans

Β 

Β 

Data showed that more arrests happened during division games and night games. When divisions games are played at night, arrests are twice as high as early-afternoon non-divisional games, the Post says.

Β 

Data also showed that if the home team loses, no matter what team is playing, nor the time, arrests increase.

Β 

A man was shot outside a Dallas Cowboys game at A&T Stadium and later died. A year earlier, a man at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., home of the 49ers, was beaten so badly, his attorney said, the man now suffers from permanent seizure activity. In 2013, a 30-year-old man was beaten to death in the parking lot at Kansas City’s Arrowhead Stadium.

Β 

Possibly the most shocking data collected, was the findings from the San Diego Chargers between 2011 and 2015. Police made 24.58 arrests per game. Not far behind, 21.96 people were apprehended in New York and Oakland predictably came in at third with 17.78 and Pittsburgh bringing up the rear with 16.75.

Β 

Β 

The Post says Philadelphia β€œis continually on the league’s radar.”

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/26/nfl-arrests-report/

Β 

Β 

Edited by DaBoys