πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Long run it was good

Paying him, Dak and Cooper would be tougher to do. And even if you did your depth would be even worse off.

There is like 3 good safeties in the entire NFL. We almost got one. This is awful.

Thank god the Stros are winning or I might have gone in played on a busy highway today.Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

There is like 3 good safeties in the entire NFL. We almost got one. This is awful.

Thank god the Stros are winning or I might have gone in played on a busy highway today.Β 

They won 2 years ago so it's not a huge deal if they don't. You're not a Rangers fan?

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

They won 2 years ago so it's not a huge deal if they don't. You're not a Rangers fan?

Nope, I chose one of each from the major cities.Β 

Cowboys

Astros

Spurs

Longhorns

Β 

I was born in Florida, though my entire family is from Lubbock and are tech fans. I did meet Emmitt Smiths family as a child though, my mom was his sisters beautician. Same city (pensacola).Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope, I chose one of each from the major cities.Β 

Cowboys

Astros

Spurs

Longhorns

Β 

I was born in Florida, though my entire family is from Lubbock and are tech fans. I did meet Emmitt Smiths family as a child though, my mom was his sisters beautician. Same city (pensacola).Β 

Seems kinda like you only like teams that win championships tbh. Even if they haven't lately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Seems kinda like you only like teams that win championships tbh. Even if they haven't lately.

You realize I was born in the 80's right? None of those teams wereΒ  good (outside the Cowboys) for many many years. I grew up with the Rockets being much better.... The Stros sucked for literally the first 30 years of my life. The Rangers were competitors for a 'ship.

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You realize I was born in the 80's right? None of those teams wereΒ  good (outside the Cowboys) for many many years. I grew up with the Rockets being much better.... The Stros sucked for literally the first 30 years of my life. The Rangers were competitors for a 'ship.

Not like I can prove your track record of fandom.Β 

Could claim the Mavericks, but you instead go with the Spurs who have more championships.
Could claim the Rangers, but instead you go with the Rangers, but go with the Astros who have more championships.
Could claim the Texans, but instead you go with the Cowboys who have more championships.
Could claim TCU, Tech, or a myriad of other schools, but go with the Longhorns because they have the most championships.

I just call it as I see it.
Also while my point isn't invalidated by this, I had thought the Astros won it back in 2005, but I was actually mistaken on that.

I'm not calling you out, just making an observation.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not like I can prove your track record of fandom.Β 

Could claim the Mavericks, but you instead go with the Spurs who have more championships.
Could claim the Rangers, but instead you go with the Rangers, but go with the Astros who have more championships.
Could claim the Texans, but instead you go with the Cowboys who have more championships.
Could claim TCU, Tech, or a myriad of other schools, but go with the Longhorns because they have the most championships.

I just call it as I see it.
Also while my point isn't invalidated by this, I had thought the Astros won it back in 2005, but I was actually mistaken on that.

I'm not calling you out, just making an observation.

Ive been on this stupid website since I was 17... It wouldnt be hard to find out that I have been a fan of those teams the entire time.

I didnt move to Texas until the 4th grade. My reasons for spreading the love across Texas was purely diplomatic, not based on winning. Though my mom did have a huge crush on David Robinson... And the Stros were my first professional sports game. Those factors might of had an influence.Β 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

The Nationals won the World Series! Β Something in my sports fandom finally paid off!

Some needs to call Dallas HWY Patrol and put a BOLO out on Matt's. I'm concerned?

Β 

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Is it weird/bad that I've been rooting for the Nationals all post season despite being a Phillies fan? Idk I kinda just wish our FO would take a page out of their book and realize how a winning organization is run.

I'm curious how them winning changes the Phils, if it does at all

Phils have no pitching, not an all that good farm system and never seem to be in on international players.
Fixing any of those will be a step in the right direction.Β 

And does Bryce go full 2018 Carson and kills himself chasing that shadow?