🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 10/14/2019 at 2:18 PM, Gmen said:

You're one field away from losing to the 0-6 Dolphins, and being 0-6 yourselves.  You just fired your head coach.

You can't judge the Giants based on their last two games against two top 5 defenses, without Saquon, Engram, Sheppard. The Giants have the Cardinals, Lions, Cowboys and Jets on the schedule. With Saquon and Engram returning from injury, they have a legit shot at 5-5 before their bye week. We'll see what the Giants are made of in the next four weeks.  If the Cowboys and Eagles keep it up, the rookie led Giants have a legit shot at the division.

Even if we suck.....

This post is aging like fine wine.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Even if we suck.....

This post is aging like fine wine.

I didn’t get to watch the game but Danny Dimes looked good by all accounts. His second 4 TD game already. As long as he continues developing, I don’t care about the W/L record this year. A franchise quarterback like him will put is in the hunt for the next decade. There are a few holes, but Another good draft and a few free agent signings and we’ll be golden. 

Just now, Gmen said:

I didn’t get to watch the game but Danny Dimes looked good by all accounts. His second 4 TD game already. As long as he continues developing, I don’t care about the W/L record this year. A franchise quarterback like him will put is in the hunt for the next decade. There are a few holes, but Another good draft and a few free agent signings and we’ll be golden. 

I won't deny Jones actually played well today, much better than previous weeks. Kids got tools.

Just love how it went from "we have a legit shot at 5-5" to not caring about the record in two weeks.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I won't deny Jones actually played well today, much better than previous weeks. Kids got tools.

Just love how it went from "we have a legit shot at 5-5" to not caring about the record in two weeks.

Nothing wrong with a little optimism 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1