πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

So is the plan to Franchise Dak next year, wait to see how far he takes the Cowboys before deciding if he's the One?? Curious what excuse Jerry is using right now not giving him his long term deal if they Truly Believe he is FQOTF?

I’d have to think it’s more about Garrett than Dak. If the Cowboys blow it down the stretch, they fire Garrett, franchise Dak and see how he meshes with the new hire. Then start making long term decisions. I’m not real happy if I’m Dak though.Β 

I think its hilarious how they've done everything in their power (extending others) not to lock him up Yet. Honestly speaks volumes to me because there is no excuse it's not already done if you honestly believe he's the Future. Regardless of who is HC in 2020!

40 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I think its hilarious how they've done everything in their power (extending others) not to lock him up Yet. Honestly speaks volumes to me because there is no excuse it's not already done if you honestly believe he's the Future. Regardless of who is HC in 2020!

Yea you’re prb right. If he’s the one, he’s the one. Only wayΒ I’d be able to rationalize it. Unless they are hoping he’s a good soldier and waiting for the cap to expand to lock him up.Β 

I know you all follow the Cowboys as well. Ive been here long enough to recognize that you all are intimate with our details. Since Stephen Jones has taken over we wait a stupid long amount of time to do contracts. Not signing Dak or Cooper yet is a byproduct of this "Deadlines make deals" mantra our team has adopted.Β 

You are wasting your breath thinking it has anything to do with skill or intent to sign.

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know you all follow the Cowboys as well. Ive been here long enough to recognize that you all are intimate with our details. Since Stephen Jones has taken over we wait a stupid long amount of time to do contracts. Not signing Dak or Cooper yet is a byproduct of this "Deadlines make deals" mantra our team has adopted.Β 

You are wasting your breath thinking it has anything to do with skill or intent to sign.

You guys ticked Zeke off enough for him to extend his vacation. I have no doubt Jerry locks up Dak but every game I play without that new contract I’m probably getting more and more peeved. This next contract sets himself up for life. I’m not messing around with that.Β 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You guys ticked Zeke off enough for him to extend his vacation. I have no doubt Jerry locks up Dak but every game I play without that new contract I’m probably getting more and more peeved. This next contract sets himself up for life. I’m not messing around with that.Β 

You are missing out that Dak isnt hurting. I read an article once that he was top 5 (behind Lebron?) in endorsements and very highly compensated.Β Β 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are missing out that Dak isnt hurting. I read an article once that he was top 5 (behind Lebron?) in endorsements and very highly compensated.Β Β 

Good point. But there’s that thing about money, you can alwaysΒ use a little more.Β 

54 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Please post that article because that sounds absurd given the 4 major sports.

Regardless if that is even true plays No Factor what so ever in your FO not extending him 10 weeks into the season? Dak is 1 snap away from suffering a Teddy Bridgewater type injury/setback. It isn't smart business to continue playing on his Rookie deal for Dak!! Gor the Jones's, absolutely. Dak is playing Russian Roulette.Β 

You can pretend otherwise all you want but Stephen, Jerry whomever you want to say is calling the shots on this contract is not showing Dak unwaivering support, you are our Future, You deserve to he paid,Β  by being the 1 player of the 4/5 NOT getting extended!

This should of been done already if like Wentz, Goff, Wilson, ect you are believed to be the FQBOTF!

Β 

Β 

Sorry POS quote is for Matt, Not Jroc obviously.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

36 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Please post that article because that sounds absurd given the 4 major sports.

Regardless if that is even true plays No Factor what so ever in your FO not extending him 10 weeks into the season? Dak is 1 snap away from suffering a Teddy Bridgewater type injury/setback. It isn't smart business to continue playing on his Rookie deal for Dak!! Gor the Jones's, absolutely. Dak is playing Russian Roulette.Β 

You can pretend otherwise all you want but Stephen, Jerry whomever you want to say is calling the shots on this contract is not showing Dak unwaivering support, you are our Future, You deserve to he paid,Β  by being the 1 player of the 4/5 NOT getting extended!

This should of been done already if like Wentz, Goff, Wilson, ect you are believed to be the FQBOTF!

Β 

Β 

Sorry POS quote is for Matt, Not Jroc obviously.Β 

He’s got a lot of endorsements.Β Campbell’s Chunky Soup, 7-Eleven, New Era caps, Sleep Number beds, Pepsi, Citi, and Oikos. He took out an insurance policy I read. It’s more than $50M in total. I don’t know where he’s pulling the LeBron info though. He’s not there.Β