🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Josina insists Eskin doesn’t know her source. That just may be her way of protecting the source though. She said “he has zero knowledge who I spoke to”. 

Doesnt mean he’s not right. If it is him, released on the spot. Think it would be pretty easy. Just have Carson walk into each group meeting today and ask point blank. If you don’t own it, you’re a coward. 

5 hours ago, Gmen said:

Awfully quiet in here today. Maybe it’s just early? Because this isn’t a group of posters that disappears after a loss. That would be hypocritical 

Your obvious attempts at trolling would actually be funny if it wasn't for your record and QB. Not sure why after losing to the Cardinals and Danny Pesos with another 3TO you're in here talking Sh!t? You just going to chalk his entire season of sucking up to being a Rookie? You can't always play the Bucs!

I could understand had the Giants  won, understood had Jones not sucked again, understood had you Nostradamus proclamation of having the same record after 11:15PM Sunday Night came true but outside of trolling us after a loss curious what your point truly is when your entire Team including both QB's outside of Saquon sucks worst then us?

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Listen I know the Miracle at the Meadow lands gives you huge expectations of our team but c'mon, 27 points in 8 minutes doesn't happen.

Wentz doesnt overthrow Agholor and that would have been a quick 7.

Its possible. Hugely unlikely, but possible.

Was just reading the 'trolling the nation' article and it was 12 minutes when he threw the pick. not 8.

My b

Man, people watched that game and actually came away with the conclusion that Wentz is the problem with the Eagles? That is pretty shocking. By no means did he play well last night, but pretty shocking that is the conclusion people are coming to(Outside of Matts, could see that coming from a mile away).

Cowboys were and are just better. Lots of factors as to why they won, but from top to bottom they just clapped us. Right now the Eagles just aren't very good, but I can at least take solace in the fact that we aren't the Redskins or Giants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Josina insists Eskin doesn’t know her source. That just may be her way of protecting the source though. She said “he has zero knowledge who I spoke to”. 

Doesnt mean he’s not right. If it is him, released on the spot. Think it would be pretty easy. Just have Carson walk into each group meeting today and ask point blank. If you don’t own it, you’re a coward. 

Why get rid of our only wide receiver who can actually catch and stay healthy? I agree that Carson needs to be more vocal and I have been happy with his play, but why isn’t Alshon getting the ball more or even Ertz? But this team has bigger issues than the eye tells.

The lack of blocking for Carson is alarming, the locker room seems divided, and the lack of star development is concerning.

I see a change coming, hopefully, either trading Agholor or trading for someone. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I think Alshon's gotta go regardless - too much smoke that points to the source being him. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Your obvious attempts at trolling would actually be funny if it wasn't for your record and QB. Not sure why after losing to the Cardinals and Danny Pesos with another 3TO you're in here talking Sh!t? You just going to chalk his entire season of sucking up to being a Rookie? You can't always play the Bucs!

I could understand had the Giants  won, understood had Jones not sucked again, understood had you Nostradamus proclamation of having the same record after 11:15PM Sunday Night came true but outside of trolling us after a loss curious what your point truly is when your entire Team including both QB's outside of Saquon sucks worst then us?

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Probably not something you want to brag about when it comes to Jones...

Well he was NFC player of the week in his first start so 🤷‍♂️. PFF thought he played even better yesterday FWIW. I’m not 100% subscribed to their ratings. Only when it benefits my argument 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Man, people watched that game and actually came away with the conclusion that Wentz is the problem with the Eagles? That is pretty shocking. By no means did he play well last night, but pretty shocking that is the conclusion people are coming to(Outside of Matts, could see that coming from a mile away).

Cowboys were and are just better. Lots of factors as to why they won, but from top to bottom they just clapped us. Right now the Eagles just aren't very good, but I can at least take solace in the fact that we aren't the Redskins or Giants.

Honestly do not listen to anything matts has to say on Wentz, it's based purely on box score scouting and bias. He doesn't actually watch him outside of Cowboys games, maybe some primetime games? Not even though since I remember last week in MNF GDT he was wondering what was going on with the lights in GB, surely a mere few days criticizing Wentz for not throwing for enough yards against GB and being carried by the run game.

inb4 i was just trolling

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

1st - where did I pinpoint that entirely on Wentz? I simply recognized he was one of the problems.

2nd - step outside your echo chamber here and you will realize the rest of the world doesnt think as highly of Wentz as you all do here. He shouldve had 4 turnovers and was was anti-clutch. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'm still happy we have Wentz. It everything else on this team that bums me out. If Wentz was on the cowboys, they'd be undefeated. 

No we wouldnt. We dont have enough checkdown/TEs to throw too. He would be significantly worse as he would have to throw to WRs. He is on the perfect team for his skill set.

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly do not listen to anything matts has to say on Wentz, it's based purely on box score scouting and bias. He doesn't actually watch him outside of Cowboys games, maybe some primetime games? Not even though since I remember last week in MNF GDT he was wondering what was going on with the lights in GB, surely a mere few days criticizing Wentz for not throwing for enough yards against GB and being carried by the run game.

inb4 i was just trolling

lol. So because I tuned in late to a Packers/Lions game, that means I am box score scouting Wentz. Ive watched 3 Eagles games in their entirety. Falcons (terrible), Vikings (good), Cowboys (Bad). 

And I would tell you the same thing, step outside your echo chamber.. where nothing is Wentz's fault and everyone else is to blame.