πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The fact that they can trash talk after the seasons of ineptitude they've endured the majority of their lives shows me their cluelessness. They couldn't wait to say "division champs" after winning the worst division in the history of the NFL. Honestly pathetic. I felt bad for that team for many years. I don't anymore.

Technically not the worst ever.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Worst record in the NFC East is a win in my book this season

How the turn tables from last year.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not how that works... you lost to another team in the division. If you would have won, you would have still brought the division win total up by 1.Β 

It would have been the worst division of all time because the winner would have been at 6-10.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not how that works... you lost to another team in the division. If you would have won, you would have still brought the division win total up by 1.Β 

Okay. One of the worst divisions of all time. And a far lower draft slot for a team that's very very far away from contending. Yay. So much to celebrate and brag about lmao πŸ˜‚

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

It would have been the worst division of all time because the winner would have been at 6-10.

It wouldnt be the worst division, that is determined by win total. It wouldve had the worst division winner though.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Okay. One of the worst divisions of all time. And a far lower draft slot for a team that's very very far away from contending. Yay. So much to celebrate and brag about lmao πŸ˜‚

They are closer than you guys are.

Β 

55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Technically not the worst ever.

How the turn tables from last year.

We weren't in play for the division.... at all? Not even aΒ remotely similar situation? I rooted for us to win till we were clearly out of contention. Also, the Eagles actually had hope of winning that playoff game last year and a winning record...

Ya... not the same at all, not even remotely close. If you are guaranteed to not make the playoffs might as well miss them by as much as possible.

Weren't you literally rooting for your team to lose to us in week 16 and then wanted your team to win in week 17 when you were a game away from the playoffs? Turn tables or something idk.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It wouldnt be the worst division, that is determined by win total. It wouldve had the worst division winner though.

They are closer than you guys are.

I honestly don't think they are. Give me a broken yet fixable Carson Wentz and Hurts over whatever plan they have. By the time they'd be ready to get anywhere close to serious, that whole DL gonna need PAID. It's nice to have all that young talent, but I think theirs will all be wasted. You take so much satisfaction in convincing yourself these things to be true, don't you?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I honestly don't think they are. Give me a broken yet fixable Carson Wentz and Hurts over whatever plan they have. By the time they'd be ready to get anywhere close to serious, that whole DL gonna need PAID. It's nice to have all that young talent, but I think theirs will all be wasted.

Depends on if that Tyler kid is the real deal at QB I guess.

17 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You take so much satisfaction in convincing yourself these things to be true, don't you?

Not sure I follow? Have I been wrong yet about any assessment of your team? Like - any at all? Because I sure as hell have been right about a lot.Β