πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1st half Rayne: 9/10 104 yards

2nd half Rayne: 5/12 39 yards

I remember posting Prescotts stats this year in the 1st half of games and the 2nd half. This game was reflective of his play this year so far in that respect.Β 

Matts,serious question: Why has Rayne been so bad in the 2nd half of games this year?Β 

Coming into this game:

1st half: 67% comp (71/105) 736 yards 8 TDs 0 INTs

2nd half: 57% comp (57/99) 690 yards 6 TDs 4 INTs

And when Dallas has been behind, Rayne is throwing for 57% (47/82) with a 5.0 Y/A 3 TDs 3 INTs and a 67.0 QB Rating.Β 

And even worse, he's been bas in the 4th quarter specifically. On 59 attempts (more attempts than any other quarter FYI) he's throwing for a whopping 54% comp and 4 TDs to 3 INTs.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here. Seriously. I genuinely want to hear an explanation as to why Dak gets worse as the game goes on. Because those numbers, to me, indicate a problem

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

1st half Rayne: 9/10 104 yards

2nd half Rayne: 5/12 39 yards

I remember posting Prescotts stats this year in the 1st half of games and the 2nd half. This game was reflective of his play this year so far in that respect.Β 

Matts,serious question: Why has Rayne been so bad in the 2nd half of games this year?Β 

Coming into this game:

1st half: 67% comp (71/105) 736 yards 8 TDs 0 INTs

2nd half: 57% comp (57/99) 690 yards 6 TDs 4 INTs

And when Dallas has been behind, Rayne is throwing for 57% (47/82) with a 5.0 Y/A 3 TDs 3 INTs and a 67.0 QB Rating.Β 

And even worse, he's been bas in the 4th quarter specifically. On 59 attempts (more attempts than any other quarter FYI) he's throwing for a whopping 54% comp and 4 TDs to 3 INTs.

I'm not trying to start a flame war here. Seriously. I genuinely want to hear an explanation as to why Dak gets worse as the game goes on. Because those numbers, to me, indicate a problem

Β 

Β 

Like awarded for exceptional disclaimer usage.

53 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

True leaders know the end of the month is Tuesday and we gotta bill out a bunch tomorrow.

Anyways the redskins suck.

Think the Redskins win today if they just didn't Plaxico themselves a million times.