🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If only the Ignore feature included "Quoted" posts as well? Webby really needs to have a talk with his Tech Guys!! Improvements can be made! 

This dude is obsessed with me. I swear to god every day he talks about how he has me on ignore. He is, by far, the most ridiculous poster on the site. Its really pathetic honestly.

No one quote this. Its like talking crap behind his back, right to his face.

2 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

So Jerruh saying they don't have enough money to give Dak what he wants is a bunch of hooey.

He never said that. You all saying that was a bunch of hooey. What he said was the pie has to be divvied up and that budgeting is important so he doesnt have to cut players like he did with Ware.... Which is still true. 

I see Roseman kicked some more money down the road. 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He never said that. You all saying that was a bunch of hooey. What he said was the pie has to be divvied up and that budgeting is important so he doesnt have to cut players like he did with Ware.... Which is still true. 

I see Roseman kicked some more money down the road. 

So are you saying the Jones' are cap wizards or there's not enough pie? Because those numbers look good enough to accommodate a franchise QB.

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

So are you saying the Jones' are cap wizards or there's not enough pie? Because those numbers look good enough to accommodate a franchise QB.

I have no clue how you have come to this conclusion from what I said.

We are paying Dak. We are going to make Dak one of the highest paid players. The Jones' have been saying for literally over a year that he is our franchise QB and the most important contract we will do. I think the exact quote was something like "We know this will be the biggest contract in Cowboys history. It cost a lot of money for a franchise QB" <= said in like March.

It was only in the mind of Eagles fans that wasnt the case. When you argued that paying Zeke first meant it was the bigger priority, it was completely off base. 

That said, SJones is frugal and has structured our contracts really well IMO. 

Edited by Matts4313