The Moore Identity - Kellen promoted to OC, Kitna to QB coach

D82

19 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

It's situations like this which make me understand why some fans wanted the team to keep losing after starting 3-5. This coaching staff is ridiculous. And if it doesn't work next year, they will scapegoat one coach as if they were the only problem. Jason Garrett getting fired will be a great day for Cowboys fans. 

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

It's situations like this which make me understand why some fans wanted the team to keep losing after starting 3-5. This coaching staff is ridiculous. And if it doesn't work next year, they will scapegoat one coach as if they were the only problem. Jason Garrett getting fired will be a great day for Cowboys fans. 

I don't think it's that bad tbh. I question Moore simply because of a lack of experience, but there is literally nobody who questions his football IQ. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be a good coach, but you can't knock the intelligence of the guy. Time will tell there. Kitna, again we can question the experience, but to my knowledge, he's always had a highly regarded football IQ. Again, time will tell. As for Nuss, once again I fail to see the disappointment in his input offensively. His resume before his OC stints at UM and UF is very solid. He only got a year at UM so who knows what exactly the future held. You can point a finger at his time with UF as disappointing for sure. And as for Garrett, for all the grief he catches, he is from from a bad HC or even a mediocre one.  

I'm simply going to take the wait and see approach. 

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

So a position coach would turn down a coordinator or head coaching job because Jerry pays them more?

That doesn't make any sense cause if we did hold onto a bunch of good to great coaches and we do such a great job at drafting pro bowlers. How come we produce no results?

18 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

So a position coach would turn down a coordinator or head coaching job because Jerry pays them more?

That doesn't make any sense cause if we did hold onto a bunch of good to great coaches and we do such a great job at drafting pro bowlers. How come we produce no results?

Need to read his other tweet. 

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Need to read his other tweet. 

That does nothing to make his case though. So these other coaches failed at their jobs with other teams but apparently they are doing great here? Is it that quote or another one I'm not reading?

Archived