Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Yep sure do. Lets go Patriots!

Why you mad at us though? The refs were the ones who blew the call. You should be upset with them

We need to stand together to get rid of the Patriots and their winning ways. That way teams like yours and ours can get more opportunities 

Just now, rocky_rams said:

Why you mad at us though? The refs were the ones who blew the call. You should be upset with them

While that is a very fair point, the Rams are now my scapegoat lol

Just now, rocky_rams said:

We need to stand together to get rid of the Patriots and their winning ways. That way teams like yours and ours can get more opportunities 

I think the Patriots are on their last legs, I don't expect them to have more than 1-2 years left. 

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

While that is a very fair point, the Rams are now my scapegoat lol

I think the Patriots are on their last legs, I don't expect them to have more than 1-2 years left. 

Yeah, so does Brees. Wouldn't you prefer we beat them into oblivion and speed up the process by handing them a farewell loss? 

That way Brees will potentially hit two back to back SB wins and ride off into the sunset

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Yeah, so does Brees. Wouldn't you prefer we beat them into oblivion and speed up the process by handing them a farewell loss? 

That way Brees will potentially hit two back to back SB wins and ride off into the sunset

Honestly I'd love to see a Brees vs Brady Super Bowl before they retire. Would be fun to see 2 legends at QB face off in a Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

Y'all should be rooting for the Patriots because there's a strong possibility that if they win this one, both Brady and Belichick will walk away. If not, they'll keep hanging around forever, like a curse placed upon the NFL by an ancient crone.

Nah they won't. Their capitalistic Lombardi greed will have them salivating for more. 

On the other hand, if they get beat into oblivion, they'll realize the game has passed them and will walk out in shame

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Nah they won't. Their capitalistic Lombardi greed will have them salivating for more. 

On the other hand, if they get beat into oblivion, they'll realize the game has passed them and will walk out in shame

I don't think you quite understand how old crones' curses work.

39 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i’m behind the rams but i’m really intrigued to see how belichick and co will try to scheme donald out of the game, and see if there really is a “playoff suh” to come and rise to the occasion if donald is neutralised 

Conversely, the Rams poor rushing defense in the regular season suddenly has come to life in the playoffs. If that isn't a mirage and you slow down the Patriots' run game, I wonder if the Pats' offense slows down. More than any other Super Bowl in recent memory, I feel like individual match ups will cause a massive swing in how this game unfolds. There is a lot of variance in this game and can result in a lot of different realistic outcomes.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

Y'all should be rooting for the Patriots because there's a strong possibility that if they win this one, both Brady and Belichick will walk away. If not, they'll keep hanging around forever, like a curse placed upon the NFL by an ancient crone.

Didnt Belichick say hes gonna be with Pats for a long time and Brady said he wanted to play into his mid 40's?

12 hours ago, DR43 said:

Why should I think the Rams will win?

Interior pressure from the DL.

7 hours ago, Starless said:

Y'all should be rooting for the Patriots because there's a strong possibility that if they win this one, both Brady and Belichick will walk away.

Why?

Archived