Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

Patriots will scheme Donald out of the game. Gurley being hurt is a big advantage, he looked absolutely awful against the Saints. The comparison of Goff to Brady made me puke in my mouth a little, please don't mention that flea in a sentence with the GOAT.

This game will come down to the last possession, as many Super Bowls do. I will say, our defense has been money the last couple weeks and I fully expect this to be a "Home Game" for the Patriots. LA fans don't travel well at all and the Patriots travel incredibly well. I went to the Pats game in Tennessee this year and it seemed like half the crowd was Patriots fans.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Patriots will scheme Donald out of the game. Gurley being hurt is a big advantage, he looked absolutely awful against the Saints. The comparison of Goff to Brady made me puke in my mouth a little, please don't mention that flea in a sentence with the GOAT.

This game will come down to the last possession, as many Super Bowls do. I will say, our defense has been money the last couple weeks and I fully expect this to be a "Home Game" for the Patriots. LA fans don't travel well at all and the Patriots travel incredibly well. I went to the Pats game in Tennessee this year and it seemed like half the crowd was Patriots fans.

Image result for jim carrey liar liar

But tell me how you really feel.

Glad to see the Rams don't have nearly as many Bandwagon fans in LA as the Dodgers did the last two years during the World Series. Definitely noticeable online at least. That was obnoxious the last two Octobers. 

Brady could retire if he wins this. I've seen his instagram stories with his kids. He's struggling against father time...however, a loss would see his kids relegated to the basement and his super-ragey-mega-pissed persona will return for an extra 3 or 4 years of making your lives poo.

Vote Pats to end the Pats as you know them. 

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Brady leads one last game winning drive, gets another SB MVP, gets his sixth ring, and [for the love of god] retires on top. Pats 27-24

Brady won't retire if they win. He would only be one more SB away from personally having more than any other franchise in NFL history.

9 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Brady won't retire if they win. He would only be one more SB away from personally having more than any other franchise in NFL history.

This man is the point that you have compare his success to entire franchises. Btw Brady has more Super Bowl appearances than any other franchise (obviously not including the Pats).

I know we all joke. But seriously how crazy is brady? 9 Superbowls? 9?! Like wow.  We all hate him but dang you gotta respect it. 

With that being said I hope Suh and Donald snap him in half...for his children of course...they need daddy home...

2 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

The level of smug is too much to overcome tbh.  Pats 37-24

I'm liking this new side Brady with the Instagram posts, shows the human side of him. I wasn't a big fan when he was all quiet and mysterious lol 

38 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I know we all joke. But seriously how crazy is brady? 9 Superbowls? 9?! Like wow.  We all hate him but dang you gotta respect it. 

With that being said I hope Suh and Donald snap him in half...for his children of course...they need daddy home...

Its truly amazing, you might hate him but you have to respect him. Being this successful isn't half luck half work, that's ALL grind. Theres a good chance that we will NEVER see anything like this again in the NFL, if it does happen it won't be in my lifetime.

Rams 31-21.

Brady is able to step up in the pocket from edge rushers and get the ball out quickly. That won't be the case with Donald getting pressure up the middle and forcing Brady out of the pocket where he is not comfortable. Our defense is stopping the run very well the last 3 games, but I worry about James White taking advantage of our LB's.

On offense, we should run the ball alot better than KC did and keep Brady off the field more than he was in KC.

Archived