Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

RamRod

6 minutes ago, yrba1 said:

I don't post on FF as much as I used too but some of y'all are familiar nametags. Glad we stuck through this team from Spags's golf claps to Fisher's 7-9 bs. It was well worth the wait

You poor soul use to make Sam bradford highlight videos lmao! I would watch the crap out of them too. Like non edits full videos of 18 mins lol. Loved them big bro. Worth the wait for sure.  And Rip Nujabes do it for him

Now bear with me, cause this is nuts. But what if Mcvay purposely didn't use Gurley saving him for the Superbowl? I know it's sounds crazy not using your best weapon in a game of that caliber. However maybe Mcvay knew it would be a up hill battle running the ball (which it was).

So maybe he elected to save Gurley and put the game on Goffs hands. And now we have a completely fresh Gurley in the biggest game of the year...

25 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Now bear with me, cause this is nuts. But what if Mcvay purposely didn't use Gurley saving him for the Superbowl? I know it's sounds crazy not using your best weapon in a game of that caliber. However maybe Mcvay knew it would be a up hill battle running the ball (which it was).

So maybe he elected to save Gurley and put the game on Goffs hands. And now we have a completely fresh Gurley in the biggest game of the year...

Lay off the pookie. 

1 hour ago, Riftty said:

He benched Gurley because his head wasn't in the game. He kept making mental mistakes.

12 hours ago, yrba1 said:

I don't post on FF as much as I used too but some of y'all are familiar nametags. Glad we stuck through this team from Spags's golf claps to Fisher's 7-9 bs. It was well worth the wait

[bon jovi "i remember you" music video] even though i was kind of a "swinging from Rivers' scrotum" Chargers backer on the old site.  Y'all can't blame me.  I was always an LA Rams fan.  I just had my issues with that Georgia stank.

25 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i got meat in the freezer older than you, punk.

That doesn't sound sanitary.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:07 AM, The LBC said:

[bon jovi "i remember you" music video] even though i was kind of a "swinging from Rivers' scrotum" Chargers backer on the old site.  Y'all can't blame me.  I was always an LA Rams fan.  I just had my issues with that Georgia stank.

Don't travel to the Super Bowl, then. ;)

I’ve been waiting for this rematch for 17 years. I was in 5th grade when we lost that SB. Leading up to that game, I remember a teacher of mine saying something along the lines of “I’m rooting for the Patriots because they never win”. Obviously the Patriots went on the become the dynasty that they currently are, while the Rams suffered through years and years of dog$hit teams. Between that and spygate, yes—I’m still bitter. I want this win more than anything. Hard to call it a revenge game when we likely have zero significance to the Patriots, but whatever title you wanna put on it, please just give us the W. It’ll make all the years of suffering worth it. One more game, boys. Just one more game. 

On 1/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, yrba1 said:

Same Here, I'm always reading the posts but I don't post myself as much anymore. It's such a great feeling to see the Rams in the Super Bowl!

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Love his response to this idiotic question.

What an immature statement and question 

It’s unfair to the athletes because if one of them acts up on it, then they’re painted as guys with “off the field issues.” At the end of the day, they’re only human. 

Props to Suh for the classy response.

Can’t help but wonder what a FF forum member response wouldve been lol

Archived