Jump to content
RamRod

Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

I joined this forum in 2010, freshman year of HS. I cant believe we are here at the superbowl after years of being dedicated to one of the worst teams ever. We survived bradford, spags, fisher, 11 corners on ir, tavon austin, refs cheating to make seattle go to the playoffs at 7-9, case keenum and more. We deserve this. And we are going to crush the cheatriots.

I don't post on FF as much as I used too but some of y'all are familiar nametags. Glad we stuck through this team from Spags's golf claps to Fisher's 7-9 bs. It was well worth the wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yrba1 said:

I don't post on FF as much as I used too but some of y'all are familiar nametags. Glad we stuck through this team from Spags's golf claps to Fisher's 7-9 bs. It was well worth the wait

You poor soul use to make Sam bradford highlight videos lmao! I would watch the crap out of them too. Like non edits full videos of 18 mins lol. Loved them big bro. Worth the wait for sure.  And Rip Nujabes do it for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now bear with me, cause this is nuts. But what if Mcvay purposely didn't use Gurley saving him for the Superbowl? I know it's sounds crazy not using your best weapon in a game of that caliber. However maybe Mcvay knew it would be a up hill battle running the ball (which it was).

So maybe he elected to save Gurley and put the game on Goffs hands. And now we have a completely fresh Gurley in the biggest game of the year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Now bear with me, cause this is nuts. But what if Mcvay purposely didn't use Gurley saving him for the Superbowl? I know it's sounds crazy not using your best weapon in a game of that caliber. However maybe Mcvay knew it would be a up hill battle running the ball (which it was).

So maybe he elected to save Gurley and put the game on Goffs hands. And now we have a completely fresh Gurley in the biggest game of the year...

Lay off the pookie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riftty said:

Now bear with me, cause this is nuts. But what if Mcvay purposely didn't use Gurley saving him for the Superbowl? I know it's sounds crazy not using your best weapon in a game of that caliber. However maybe Mcvay knew it would be a up hill battle running the ball (which it was).

So maybe he elected to save Gurley and put the game on Goffs hands. And now we have a completely fresh Gurley in the biggest game of the year...

He benched Gurley because his head wasn't in the game. He kept making mental mistakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, yrba1 said:

I joined this forum in 2010, freshman year of HS.

MF... (read into that expletive what you will)

I feel OLD AS @vike daddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, yrba1 said:

I don't post on FF as much as I used too but some of y'all are familiar nametags. Glad we stuck through this team from Spags's golf claps to Fisher's 7-9 bs. It was well worth the wait

[bon jovi "i remember you" music video] even though i was kind of a "swinging from Rivers' scrotum" Chargers backer on the old site.  Y'all can't blame me.  I was always an LA Rams fan.  I just had my issues with that Georgia stank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2019 at 1:04 AM, The LBC said:

MF... (read into that expletive what you will)

I feel OLD AS @vike daddy

i got meat in the freezer older than you, punk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i got meat in the freezer older than you, punk.

That doesn't sound sanitary.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:07 AM, The LBC said:

[bon jovi "i remember you" music video] even though i was kind of a "swinging from Rivers' scrotum" Chargers backer on the old site.  Y'all can't blame me.  I was always an LA Rams fan.  I just had my issues with that Georgia stank.

Don't travel to the Super Bowl, then. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i got meat in the freezer older than you, punk.

I hope not in a Dahmer sense....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been waiting for this rematch for 17 years. I was in 5th grade when we lost that SB. Leading up to that game, I remember a teacher of mine saying something along the lines of “I’m rooting for the Patriots because they never win”. Obviously the Patriots went on the become the dynasty that they currently are, while the Rams suffered through years and years of dog$hit teams. Between that and spygate, yes—I’m still bitter. I want this win more than anything. Hard to call it a revenge game when we likely have zero significance to the Patriots, but whatever title you wanna put on it, please just give us the W. It’ll make all the years of suffering worth it. One more game, boys. Just one more game. 

Edited by BEASToftheEAST4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LARams91 said:

I hope not in a Dahmer sense....

Jeff kept things fresh in the fridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, yrba1 said:

I don't post on FF as much as I used too but some of y'all are familiar nametags. Glad we stuck through this team from Spags's golf claps to Fisher's 7-9 bs. It was well worth the wait

Same Here, I'm always reading the posts but I don't post myself as much anymore. It's such a great feeling to see the Rams in the Super Bowl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×