Top 5 Most Clutch QBs

rocky_rams

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Just Big Ben? I would say all of them outside of ARod.

Ben is just the most egregious of them all. Not only is he not nearly as clutch, he actually sorta sucks all-around.

Outside Brady:

ALL TIME

Montana, Warner, Staubach, Eli, Brees

Yes Brees, had his team in line 4 times where defense just crapped the bed. 10, 11, 17, 18.

CURRENT

Foles, Wilson, Brees, Roethlisberger, Maholmes

Feels weird putting Maholmes there already but pretty balls this year.

4 hours ago, x0x said:

Outside Brady:

ALL TIME

Montana, Warner, Staubach, Eli, Brees

Yes Brees, had his team in line 4 times where defense just crapped the bed. 10, 11, 17, 18.

CURRENT

Foles, Wilson, Brees, Roethlisberger, Maholmes

Feels weird putting Maholmes there already but pretty balls this year.

Maholmes is a wonderful QB with a bright future but I think we need to see him play more than just one season before including him in this discussion.

3 hours ago, rfournier103 said:

Tom Brady. 

Joe Montana. 

John Elway. 

Brett Favre. 

Eli Manning. 

Brett will go down as one of the toughest SOBs in league history and a fearless competitor who won a boat load of games but his tendency to throw picks in big games should be enough to disqualify him from this list.  :(

I doubt he's in anyone's top 5 but during clutch/come from behind moments is when I'm most comfortable with Mariota. He usually plays his best in those situations. It's strange.

It may be the fact that we usually are playing no huddle spread offense in those spots, similar to his Oregon days.

14 hours ago, Elky said:

I have, goof on my part.

Ben kind of sucks now.

Lead the league in 4th Quarter Comebacks and Game Winning Drives in 2017-18 and had an additional 2 and 3 this season... which was collectively tied with Rodgers, Rivers, and one behind WIlson and Goff. But facts be damned!

Archived