NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Jeezla Dream Draft w/Trades (But no Foles trade)

Eagles trade 1#32 + Ronald Darby to Car for 1#24

Eagles trade 1#24 and 5#169 to Jax for 1#29 + 3#93

Eagles trade 1#29 + Mychal Kendricks to Oak for 2#41 + 3#75 + 6#212

Eagles trade Rodney McLeod to Pitt for 5#165

2-41 Dallas Goedert TE

3-75 Michael Gallup WR

3-93 Darius Leonard LB

4-130 Holton Hill CB

4-132 Joseph Noteboom OT

5-165 Siran Neal S

6-206 Chase Litton QB

6-212 Chase Edmonds RB

7-250 Michael Dickson/J.K. Scott/Johnny Townsend P

20 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

why wait so long on RB @Jeezla?

I think Ajayi/Clement/Fordham would be good enough to repeat. I thought about Royce Freeman in the 3rd, but I really want us to solidify an LB spot outside of SAM.

Gallup is my #4 WR, and I think he could be a pseudo #1 if Alshon goes down. 

Goedert and Ertz together in 2 TE sets would be awesome.

And then I just don't really care for the RB's projected to go round 4 or later besides Edmonds, Martez Carter, and Philip Lindasy. And those guys are more 6/7 rounders than 4/5 rounders. Edmonds popped the most to me on tape among those 3, kinda like a lesser Kamara.

Starting in round 4, those guys are basically my all-underrated team. Check out some Edmonds if you haven't. He's got a little Kamara and a little Dion Lewis.

If I could find a way to add another early 4th and 5th, I would have added DT Andrew Brown and DE Ade Aruna. I want them both too, but no other trades really make sense to me besides a Foles trade, and 11 drafted players is just not very realistic. 

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Starting in round 4, those guys are basically my all-underrated team. Check out some Edmonds if you haven't. He's got a little Kamara and a little Dion Lewis.

Yea can see that comp pretty quick, looks super thin. Would be interested to see his tests. Does he do any returns?

Would worry that it doesn’t really address our potential impending need if we have to let Jay walk next year. But could add a wrinkle if he doesn’t bust

I'm still leaning toward LB over RB to be honest, if it came down to those, and all things being equal. Who it'll be, I don't know, but honestly we're not in trouble at RB at least for this season.

6 hours ago, Danger said:
16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Eagles trade 1#29 + Mychal Kendricks to Oak for 2#41 + 3#75 + 6#212

That's pretty terrible value for Kendricks. 

I mean just moving down from #29 to #41 is almost worth that alone lol.

Plus, #212 is a 7th rounder and its the Ravens pick.

9 hours ago, Phire said:

I'm still leaning toward LB over RB to be honest, if it came down to those, and all things being equal. Who it'll be, I don't know, but honestly we're not in trouble at RB at least for this season.

See that's why I think it makes sense to get the RB now...don't go into a situation where you NEED to get one and overpay or teams know you are gonna take a guy in the draft.
Or feel obligated to give Ajayi the deal he'd likely want.

9 hours ago, Phire said:

I'm still leaning toward LB over RB to be honest

Honestly we could go a number of directions. 

We don't desperately need to fill any hole for this year.

If we went with Guice it would be cause he's very high on our board and we aren't intending to pay Ajayi when he's a free agent next off-season which would be smart IMO.

Archived