NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

11 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

also real questions for everyone if we don't trade back does anyone bother watching on friday?

Took off Friday and going back to see Avengers with my dad, probably go out to eat with the family before heading home.
Probably will miss the beginning of it unless the Eagles moved back...then I'll probably watch it at their place.

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I want to see Kendricks and a 4th for a 2 or Kendricks and a 5 for a 3.

Probably wont happen though 

Wonder if the Steelers would make a move for him if Vander Esch and Evans are gone, they have to fill that Shazier spot

Could see them give a solid price for him

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Wonder if the Steelers would make a move for him if Vander Esch and Evans are gone, they have to fill that Shazier spot

Could see them give a solid price for him

you mean they'll take a safety in the first then look to trade for mychal?

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I'm pretty sure they'll trade out with Buffalo or Denver so I'm more thinking they'll get like a Landry and one of those top interior olinemen like Daniels.

Doubt they value RB high enough to get Saquon or a guard. Chubb is worthy but he isn't a freak like a Clowney or Garrett was. You can move down a bit and still get a comparable edge guy.

Skins have been fairly good drafters, not sure where they'll go

Pretty sure Cowboys are going DJ Moore, just seems like their type of guy.

I don't wanna see the Giants take anyone but Nelson. Barkley will kill us for the next 10 years, Chubb is more driven and skillful then Garrett or Clowny. So hell no can't be letting them go after went, now Nelson can do basically everything at Guard but Cox beats the best of em, so no worries there.

Dal I can see more going after Ridley or Sutton, Moore is not a 1st rounder.

Redskins I'm not worried about at all unless miraculously they get Derwin James, roquon Smith, or Tremaine Edmunds. 

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I don't wanna see the Giants take anyone but Nelson. Barkley will kill us for the next 10 years, Chubb is more driven and skillful then Garrett or Clowny. So hell no can't be letting them go after went, now Nelson can do basically everything at Guard but Cox beats the best of em, so no worries there.

Dal I can see more going after Ridley or Sutton, Moore is not a 1st rounder.

Redskins I'm not worried about at all unless miraculously they get Derwin James, roquon Smith, or Tremaine Edmunds. 

I'd rather not have to grow to hate Saquon, but unless they get an oline he will only take them so far. I agree on Chubb, seems like he didn't take as many plays off.

I'd fully disagree on Moore not being a 1st rounder. 

THey got a decent chance at one of those guys...Edmunds would be shocking though

On 4/23/2018 at 6:58 PM, Jeezla said:

I tend to want people who go in the top 5-10 picks. People who go in the top 10 (and aren't QB's) tend to be pretty good players. How could you not want Luke Kuechly or Larry Fitz?

If his question was "Who did you want that was actually available when we picked", then I'd be listing a lot more bums, but he simply asked who we really wanted, and I really wanted guys who were stud top 10 picks, even if we had no shot at drafting them. Example, this year I really want Saquon, Chubb, Edmunds, Derwin, and Nelson. I bet in 5 years, all those guys are good. We have no shot to draft them, but I really want them on this team.

So what's the point of saying that?
I wanted to ask Natalie Portman to the prom, but she didn't go to my school and I'm twice her age.
And now I'm implying that I almost hit that.
Weak.

For the record, this year's crop for me includes James Daniels, James Daniels, James Daniels, Anthony Miller, Josey Jewell, Kenny Young, Phillip Lindsay and Nate Wozniak.
If they could swing a portion of those six, even with a trade or two, I'd be ecstatic.

37 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Does anyone have a particular player you’d really like for us not to draft? 

Personally, I’m not very interested in Sony Michel. 

I don't want Isiah Oliver or Josh Jackson. We don't need another outside CB. I like Michel. I'd be cool with him. He's not my first choice though

59 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Does anyone have a particular player you’d really like for us not to draft? 

I'd rather not take one of these OTs that are at the end of the 1st in most mocks. Big V played well, sure we should add one at some point but I don't think OT is that pressing

Archived