NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

13 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Has anyone else's interest for the draft been completely sapped due to our championship. I mean I'll follow it, do my research on our picks and all that, but man, I don't know how to explain it other than... I just don't care, we the champs. 

That's what I'm feeling. I really just don't care anymore. All I wanted was an Eagles Super Bowl. We got it in the most magical season ever. I don't know what else to look forward to haha.

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Has anyone else's interest for the draft been completely sapped due to our championship. I mean I'll follow it, do my research on our picks and all that, but man, I don't know how to explain it other than... I just don't care, we the champs. 

Yep - actually not having a draft party this year for the first time in about 10 years, just don't have the same level of interest and I don't expect Philly to make a pick in the first round. 

18 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It´s the other way for me. I´m more invested than I´ve been in in years but the sweetest thing is that the wait felt so much shorter this time. 

20 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Just about to post. Can't believe the draft is tomorrow. Usually it's like counting down to Christmas. Partially because we are picking so late as well for me. Usually you can kind of see how things are going to fall 10-12 picks in so you can imagine who's going to be available. Picking at 32 I have no clue who's going to be there. But that's been my feeling the whole pre draft this year. Just kind of still basking in it. This is probably the first year in forever I won't even make it a point to watch our pick. Since we are picking last, or maybe not even at all, I'll probably be sleeping. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Just about to post. Can't believe the draft is tomorrow. Usually it's like counting down to Christmas. Partially because we are picking so late as well for me. Usually you can kind of see how things are going to fall 10-12 picks in so you can imagine who's going to be available. Picking at 32 I have no clue who's going to be there. But that's been my feeling the whole pre draft this year. Just kind of still basking in it. This is probably the first year in forever I won't even make it a point to watch our pick. Since we are picking last, or maybe not even at all, I'll probably be sleeping. 

yeah I kind of expect us to trade down so might just turn in and not worry about it until the a.m.

Truth be told I'm much more concerned over what the Giants do at #2 then what we do at #32. I am hoping they opt not take a QB. I know Barkley, Nelson and Chubb are all special talents in their own right (the first two seemingly being guarantees), but at the end of the day they're not QBs and you're not going anywhere in this league without a franchise QB. Eli only has a couple years ,if any, of that level of play left, and the Giants probably won't find themselves with #2 pick in a QB stacked draft any time soon, so I hope they screw it up and go for a "safe" pick. 

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Truth be told I'm much more concerned over what the Giants do at #2 then what we do at #32. I am hoping they opt not take a QB. I know Barkley, Nelson and Chubb are all special talents in their own right (the first two seemingly being guarantees), but at the end of the day they're not QBs and you're not going anywhere in this league without a franchise QB. Eli only has a couple years ,if any, of that level of play left, and the Giants probably won't find themselves with #2 pick in a QB stacked draft any time soon, so I hope they screw it up and go for a "safe" pick. 

I'm pretty sure they'll trade out with Buffalo or Denver so I'm more thinking they'll get like a Landry and one of those top interior olinemen like Daniels.

Doubt they value RB high enough to get Saquon or a guard. Chubb is worthy but he isn't a freak like a Clowney or Garrett was. You can move down a bit and still get a comparable edge guy.

Skins have been fairly good drafters, not sure where they'll go

Pretty sure Cowboys are going DJ Moore, just seems like their type of guy.

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

you are just going to come home to see we traded down and wasted your time worrying about it. 

I dont mind. I love the draft. I like watching all of the early rounds not knowing what is coming.

Id much rather a trade back so i have a reason to watch Friday more 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I dont mind. I love the draft. I like watching all of the early rounds not knowing what is coming.

Id much rather a trade back so i have a reason to watch Friday more 

also real questions for everyone if we don't trade back does anyone bother watching on friday?

Archived