NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Just about everything you want in a LT, besides power. There is zero pop in his hands. He needs to do a bunch of plyometric push ups and take boxing lessons, because he could be really good if he ever does gain some explosion in his hands. Very fluid movements and light on his feet for a big man.

Think he might rise to be in play at the end of RD1 or if the Eagles trade back to early RD2?

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

I just figured my response should have enough actual analysis of the player as yours did. I think we were about even.

I don't want to make an analysis, I just want to make statements that will ultimately end up true, like when I said Chip Kelly getting GM power was a huge mistake and most of his moves would back-fire in addition to his winning seasons being flukes, and nobody believed me until year 3 was a wrap. Sam Darnold is not going to be a good NFL QB, regardless of which team or coaching staff he goes to. I'm not going to give analysis as to why that will end up true, I'm just letting you know it will end up true, and it will be a good thing for the Browns not to draft him.

Just now, Danger said:

I think there's a good chance we trade down into the 2nd and acquire some extra picks honestly.

Would prefer that unless there is someone I love on the board.

Wish we would've traded down last year, but you need two to tango.

I think being near the end of round 1 there will be some team looking to trade into the first and grab a QB or some player with that 5th year option.

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Think he might rise to be in play at the end of RD1 or if the Eagles trade back to early RD2?

I think he'll be gone around pick 15-20 if he plays well (and shows some strength) at the Senior Bowl and has a solid combine. 

At pick 28 I think we're looking at Brian O'Neill or Tyrell Crosby if we go OT, Will Hernandez (Who is kinda like the good Shawn Andrews) or Isaiah Wynn if we go LG, or a CB (Oliver? Ward? Alexander?), S (Ronnie Harrison? Marcus Allen?), WR (James Washington? Courtland Sutton? Christian Kirk? Anthony Miller?), or LB (Vander Esh? Edmunds? ). Maybe even a TE if we let Celek and Burton leave. Mark Andrews or Dallas Goedert paired up with Ertz would be pretty sweet. 

Best option is obviously trade down 10-15 spots and hopefully still get an impact rookie, plus two additional 3rd's (Or get the Browns to trade us pick #35, plus pick #63, plus one of their 3rd rounders for #28)

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Id love to trade down a few spots most likely with CLE for there 2nd and hopefully 3rd or 2 thirds and give them our 1st and late 4th and then go after Dante Pettis 

I want Tre'Quan Smith to be our #2. He officially declared yesterday. Similar Skills to Torey Smith, but with hands and better in traffic/jump balls. Solid size at around 6'1 210 and should run between 4.38 and 4.45. Should probably go mid/late round 2. Would be a nice value in the 3rd.

I also really like Simmie Cobbs Jr. and Michael Gallup as #2's who could fill in as #1's if Alshon got hurt.

I expect Ridley, Sutton, and Washington to go in round 1, so screw em.

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I want Tre'Quan Smith to be our #2. He officially declared yesterday. Similar Skills to Torey Smith, but with hands and better in traffic/jump balls. Solid size at around 6'1 210 and should run between 4.38 and 4.45. Should probably go mid/late round 2. Would be a nice value in the 3rd.

I also really like Simmie Cobbs Jr. and Michael Gallup as #2's who could fill in as #1's if Alshon got hurt.

I expect Ridley, Sutton, and Washington to go in round 1, so screw em.

IMO only worthy one of them 3 for 1st round is Sutton, Ridley has consistency but doesnt really overall impress and i dont see him being a true #1 in the NFL or even #2. 

Simmi Cobbs Jr - 6'4" 220

Auden Tate -  6'5" 225

Courtland Sutton - 6'4" 215

Equanimeous St. Brown 6'5" 205

Marcel Ateman - 6'4" 220

Jake Wieneke - 6'4" 215

Allen Lazard 6'5" 222

Jaleel Scott 6'6" 215

Jaylen Smith 6'4" 220

If you need a tall WR, this is your year. Not to mention there are probably 20+ more who are between 6'2" and 6'3", but range between 185 and 210 lbs.

19 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

IMO only worthy one of them 3 for 1st round is Sutton, Ridley has consistency but doesnt really overall impress and i dont see him being a true #1 in the NFL or even #2. 

I agree only 1 is worthy of a 1st, but I think 3 are drafted in round 1.

I also like Jordan Lasley as a mid round #2.

Archived