NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

5 minutes ago, 808 said:

Now that’s how you kick. Almost, almost, Jakesque

Yup, some lucky team will possibly get to draft the next Jake Elliot with that Georgia kicker.

Man there are so many RB's I hope the Giants don't get in round 2. They need to keep being bad at RB, but they could get Michel or Guice in the 2nd to pair up with Rosen in the 1st.

I wish someone came out once and said like

” First off uh all credit goes to the Lord , without him we uh couldn’t have won the great spirit war a millennia ago or have the strength to play this game here tonight.

Uh all hail Lord Zoltor!, May your spaceship uh ignite the stars.”

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Yup, some lucky team will possibly get to draft the next Jake Elliot with that Georgia kicker.

Man there are so many RB's I hope the Giants don't get in round 2. They need to keep being bad at RB, but they could get Michel or Guice in the 2nd to pair up with Rosen in the 1st.

If Guice falls out of the 1st round and the Giants get him............. mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Is there nothing more annoying than watching Saban throw fits on the sidelines? I have no idea why recruits, besides playing for the best team in college football and all, want to play for that guy. Exactly opposite for what I look for in a leader. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Is there nothing more annoying than watching Saban throw fits on the sidelines? I have no idea why recruits, besides playing for the best team in college football and all, want to play for that guy. Exactly opposite for what I look for in a leader. 

dat hardware doe

Archived