NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Also Howie had his year of zen so I doubt he would still limit himself to Reid's failed attempt to build a roster. I mean guy has still never come close to winning a super bowl in over 15 years following how he builds teams probably isnt the right thing. 

On 1/12/2018 at 2:46 PM, nlesthought said:

I agree his play makes us question his ability to be a starter but those are our opinions. They could've easily put Vaitai out to RT (where he played what 10 games to spell Lane) and moved Johnson over to LT.

Not as easy as your making it out to be (mid season shift from RT to LT) changing cohesion at guard, footwork, and field side is a big change mid season. Especially when the right side has been a strength all season. Do it in the offseason when you can work out all the kinks in OTAs and camp.

11 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Also Howie had his year of zen so I doubt he would still limit himself to Reid's failed attempt to build a roster. I mean guy has still never come close to winning a super bowl in over 15 years following how he builds teams probably isnt the right thing. 

There was a story this offseason that when Chip ousted Howie, Lurie kept him around and had Howie go around and study successful GMs around the league and learn what makes a team successful/how to build a team.

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

There was a story this offseason that when Chip ousted Howie, Lurie kept him around and had Howie go around and study successful GMs around the league and learn what makes a team successful/how to build a team.

yeah hence his year of zen. You can see has changed too he trades picks for players and isn't worried about future cap issues. 

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=e4dae56f-3b1c-470b-b071-1d1a96342c55

Found this draft simulator thing. I was nessing around with it. I dont know a ton about a lot of prospects yet, so someone want to break down this for funsies. I traded down twice 

Either that is insanely unrealistic or you are a magician. How did you get two first round picks?

19 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Either that is insanely unrealistic or you are a magician. How did you get two first round picks?

I'm guessing it is insanely unrealistic. I traded out of the first into the 2nd and then traded down again. So I had a 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th

Tell me about the players that jump out at you on my list (good or bad) Like I said, I kinda don't know much about the draft guys yet.

Picks:
Round 2 Pick 13 (G.B.): Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 25 (TENN): Armani Watts, FS, Texas AM (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30 (BUF): Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21 (BUF): Cedrick Wilson, WR, Boise State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 30: Dorian ODaniel, OLB, Clemson (A-)
Round 4 Pick 31: Adonis Alexander, CB, Virginia Tech (A+)
Round 5 Pick 19: Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon (A-)
Round 5 Pick 30: Deadrin Senat, DT, South Florida (A-)
Round 6 Pick 30: Andrew Motuapuaka, ILB, Virginia Tech (C-)

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm guessing it is insanely unrealistic. I traded out of the first into the 2nd and then traded down again. So I had a 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th, 5th, 5th, 6th

Tell me about the players that jump out at you on my list (good or bad) Like I said, I kinda don't know much about the draft guys yet.

I have heard really good things about Okorafor, past that I am probably more clueless then you. Have really only looked at RBs so far this year.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I have heard really good things about Okorafor, past that I am probably more clueless then you. Have really only looked at RBs so far this year.

Yeah, I like Okorafor. He is the one guy, I've actually looked into. He is my #1 want so far, which means he'll fly up the draft boards haha

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah, I like Okorafor. He is the one guy, I've actually looked into. He is my #1 want so far, which means he'll fly up the draft boards haha

So the 1 guy you've actually looked into is your #1 guy? I like it.

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Picks:
Round 2 Pick 13 (G.B.): Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (A)
Round 3 Pick 25 (TENN): Armani Watts, FS, Texas AM (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30 (BUF): Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 21 (BUF): Cedrick Wilson, WR, Boise State (A-)
Round 4 Pick 30: Dorian ODaniel, OLB, Clemson (A-)
Round 4 Pick 31: Adonis Alexander, CB, Virginia Tech (A+)
Round 5 Pick 19: Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon (A-)
Round 5 Pick 30: Deadrin Senat, DT, South Florida (A-)
Round 6 Pick 30: Andrew Motuapuaka, ILB, Virginia Tech (C-)

They definately need to update there rankings, and the trades are crazy, i tried to go a more realistic approach to trades instead of what was offered. Heres my Haul. Lemme know what ya think. BTW NO WAY MICHEL IS AVAILABLE IN ROUND 5 lol

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 4 (IND): Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9 (MIA): DeShon Elliott, SS, Texas (A)
Round 4 Pick 11 (MIA): Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State (A)
Round 4 Pick 31: Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia (B)
Round 5 Pick 19: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 5 Pick 30: Jason Cabinda, ILB, Penn State (C+)
Round 6 Pick 30: D.J. Moore, WR, Maryland (A)

Archived